3cm dilated!!

Awwww no! Just popped in to see how you are doing! Fingers crossed things settle down for u and u can get home for a bit! Xx

Good luck I'm also from February mummies excited for you you will be the first one from us hope all goes well x

She really can't make her mind up. My contractions have pretty much gone. Home has been mentioned :D just had steroid jab which was horrible :(

Wow Elle, so exciting! But it sounds really frustrating too, especially if it's a false alarm. I hope you can be given some time to go home and have a proper rest, even if it's just a few hours in your own bed- I can't believe that selfish woman with her phone on loud speaker- it's the last thing you needed. Will be thinking of you anyway :) good luck!

It appears she was teasing us. No full contractions since about 11 I'd say. Just waiting for bloods to come back and then they are going to let me go. Luckily we aren't far from the hospital so if it kicks off again then we can be here within 15 mins. Don't know whether to feel disapointed or relived x

Feel relieved :)

As much as it's uncomfortable at the end and you're itching to meet your baby, the longer she stays put the less likelihood there is of being any problems with things like low birth weight etc.

You still won't have too much longer to wait :)

Yeah I know you're right. The one good thing we have is that she is a good size already. I think that's why they are happy to let me have her if it comes to it x

That's good :)
Both mine were born at 37 weeks and were fine. First weighed 5lb 14oz and the second was quite a bit bigger at 6lb 11oz lol

Hopefully u can get some rest with her arrival imminent feet up and lots of snoozing if u can

I'm home... I kinda insisted!! There was no point me being in the ward. I had the best shower ever!! Hopefully squeeze in some of the soaps before things kick off again! I don't think it's going to be long at all. Had 2 shows today x

Ooohhh lovely next baby to arrive soon. Enjoy those home comforts!

How exciting!!

Fx baby comes nice n smoothly.

Enjoy the rest. Go hibernate!!!

xxxx

Enjoy being cosy at home! Best of luck when it's time- will be thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back