3cm dilated

annaespana1

Reaction score
Midwife just been round for another home visit- she took one look at my puffy face and low bump and said "I think you'll be delivering soon- and I bet your about 2-3cm dilated"
So after examining my bump and telling me he is fully engaged and in the birthing postition she offered and internal to check on any dilation. When she did this she said that I am in fact 3cm dilated stretching to 4!
:cheer: (I've already had a bloody show too.)
She then said that she was going back to put birthing pool in the car and would expect a call anytime after this evening to come out for home birth.
I AM SO EXCITED NOW!! She did explain that it may still be a week (but no more) however I am just so glad we can see an end in sight and we'll finally get to meet our wee boy. :cheer:

yaaaaaaay... have him before his due date :) hopefully it will give the other mums some luck :)

hope you have him soon :) good luck xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Fab news!!! Hope things happen quickly for you!! :cheer:

Fantastic news hun, good luck & hope things move quickly for you :)

YAY!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

hope his appearance gives all the other delaying LO's some encouragement to come out too!

how exciting hon! keep us posted :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thats established labour hun.. Congratulations...

Good Luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

YAY you go girl :dance: :dance: :dance:

Have read that its usually not long after a show, lets hope your midwife is right and you have to call her tonight.

ooh can't wait for some more baby news :D

Great news, good luck hope labour comes soon for you. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back