3cm dilated!!

Elleyoung777

Reaction score
Wtf. In shock right now. It seems this baby is determined to come early!! I'd this the real thing!!?

I'm trimester hopping sorry. Hope your doing ok when are you due? X

That's ok! I'm due 1st feb so she will be 4 weeks early. Although I've said all along I've thought they've had my dates wrong x

Oh how exciting, good luck x

What happened? Why do you think you are 3 cm dilated? And if you are who says you will be in labour soon?

I'm in hospital. Been here since 8am. I'm having my little girl today!! Things have been very slow going. Just seen the consaltant and he's said they won't leave me like this for to much longer. Not sure what that means

Oh my gosh Elle my due date buddy! I hope you are doing ok hunni! Are u in pain is that what made u go into hospital? X

Hiya Suzanne...

I was having regular very painful contractions from about 3am. Every 15-20 mins, also very strange shooting pains. I knew something wasn't quite right. The pain has subsided as have the contractions. Seems like she may not make it this year. Just waiting for a decision from the docs as to what they want to do. They've been so slow!!! Getting quite fed up now. On the speculum they said 3cm but on the exam they are saying 2. Gggrrrrrr x

Ohhhh how frustrating for u Hun! Keep us updated I hope things progress a little faster for you!! Is LO ok in there?

Yeah she seems very happy. Been on the monitar a few times and she's moving about and hr seems all good. She's a monkey! I really don't want to stay tonight but looks like I'll have to incase things progress suddenly. Can't take that risk x

Good luck! You will get to cuddle your little monkey soon!!;-) And happy new year!! Xx

Ooh, that'd be quite cool if she was the first baby born in your area in 2016!
Usually end up in the paper if that happens :D

Unless your waters have gone though, if she's that early they ought to leave you alone if contractions stop. They'd only want to get the baby out if your waters have gone (as there's a small chance of infection) or if the baby starts showing signs of distress.

Fingers crossed all will be well whether she's born tonight, tomorrow, or in a few weeks :D x

That's what I said to my partner pheonix! Although I wouldn't want my mugshot in the papers! I don't know what I want for the best now. I was in huge shock when they said she's coming and now heated up for meeting her but she's being a tease. Got back pain back and had a couple of contractions lasting over 3 mins. Maybe things are happening again? X

Still no change. Very fed up!! Happy new year ladies. We all have such an exciting time ahead of us xx

Oooh how exciting! I take it you are staying in, have they given u any more updates?

Yeah I'm staying in. No they haven't. There's a not so helpful midwife on tonight. I'm contracting more now but still irregular, she's saying they won't exam me to see of I've dilated anymore as that might disturb things and bring it on. The signs are their to the fact I am in labour so I don't know why they can't have a look so we have a better picture :( I've relented and taking some codeine in the hope it may enable me some sleep. My partner has just gone home. Feeling very odd and emotional! X

Yes try to get rest and eat and drink if you can. With my first o went in and got to 3cm then was induced and couldn't eat so I had no energy x Hope things progress for you and you don't have too much of an uncomfortable night x

Well that was the worst nights sleep ever. I'm situated opposite the staff office so they were on n out all night slamming doors and there's this very inconsiderate women across the way who kept talking on her phone, on loudspeaker!! Gggrrr. Grumpy today! But seems contractions have perhaps started agiain. Don't know what to hope for the best. Obviously the longer she stays put the better. But I'm very tired and uncomfortable xx

Rubbish u didn't get much sleep, hopefully u can doze a bit today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back