<3 MissJ's IUI 2WW <3

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hello ladies! :wave:

I'm back here again after what feels like the longest iui cycle lol! So many injections, I was so happy to hand over my sharps box to the nurse today. :yay:

Anyways I'll try and sum up this round...

Round 2 of IUI.

This cycle started off soooo slowly but once my dose was increased after 2 weeks and then again after another week, my ovaries finally got going properly and by the end we had a good sized follicle measuring 23mm! My right ovary seemed to respond much better than my left which concerned me but I was assured it was fine - after all I had 17 follicles starting off and then 2 dominant by the last week, one if which was leading at 23mm. Really chuffed with that as last cycle our leading follicle was 17mm. I think we took around 4-5 weeks of injecting to get to today so I'm really relieved to be in the 2ww, they were considering cancelling the cycle at one point because of my slow response but thankfully they decided to keep going for a bit longer. :)

So the procedure was done today by my new consultant, who seems lovely and it was nice to finally meet him lol. Everything went well and the consultant seemed really happy with how the cycle went once it had got going. I was scanned on my first iui when the procedure was finished but I wasn't this time but I'm not worried about it. I feel quite tender at the moment but should be fine tomorrow.

Will start my progesterone pessaries from tomorrow throughout my 2ww - such fun!! Put the syringes down and pick up the pessaries! But it's still good to be doing something otherwise I'd be twiddling my thumbs and I hate twiddling my thumbs lol.

So anyways I think that sums things up.. I'm not testing early, I haven't even got any tests in and I don't feel any urge to buy any either! My otd is 7th March, I bled 2 days before otd last cycle but praying for a bfp this time.

Obviously lol. :oooo:

Wow u have gone through so much huni I have my fx so tightly for a bfp for u. Best of luck xxxx

Fx for you hon, really hope this is your month! Xx

good luck - my fingers are crossed for you too :)

Good luck miss j I am rooting for you xxx

Fingers crossed you get the sticky BFP you deserve hun xx

yay a 2ww missj... things have finally moved on and now you don't have to worry about the injections... its not nice using pessaries and they can give you preg symptoms so I order no ssing lol!!
Good luck missj, ill be praying for you and your little eggy :) lots of baby dust being sent your way... I may just send a dumper truck full actually... :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you ladies, the support on here is amazing. :love:

Ha minx I forgot all about that! Ok no symptom spotting. ;) I feel totally at ease, bet that'll change halfway through lol! There's no point getting wound up in the early days and I'm just going to go one day at a time.

I felt so tender yesterday but I feel a bit better today. Still got to do my pessary yet, I'm to do them twice a day again.

Our consultant told us if we wanted we could BD again just to give things an extra boost - it can't hurt I suppose and I know I'd feel peace of mind knowing we had literally done all we could.

So, 1dpIUI and...... Nada. Obviously. Oh wait I'm not symptom spotting.. Oops! :lol:

Hi Miss J! Sending you lots of positive thoughts, baby dust, sticky dust, prayers and just about anything that might help you get your sticky bean. Xxxxx

I'm with you miss J!!! Wishing you all the luck in the world!! Hopefully we both get our BFP!!!!! Xx

We need another ltttc BFP in our lives!

Best of luck sweetie, I will be stalking like a crazy lady.

X

Best of luck hun! Its all sounding really good! X

Aw thanks ladies. :friends:

I've spent the day with some old friends, been a bit crampy so will defo try and bd tonight just in case. Other than that I feel fine but it's far too early to feel anything otherwise ! Lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back