<3 MissJ's IUI 2WW <3

I have totally forgotten what dpiui I am. :shock:

But I'll be 7dpiui on Wednesday so that makes me 5dpiui. Just 11 to go..... :yawn:

Man this is painfully slow lol. I keep experiencing stitch like pain on my right side. Not that I'm SS. :oooo:

The waiting is torture!! I woke up with a face full of spots yesterday which is usual for me a few days before af!!!

Miss j.....could you be at the stage of implantation??? X

not SS are you missj...
naughty naughty!!
How are you hun :) hope the stitch isn't too painful but its all a good sign isn't it? lol I don't know, I don't want to get your hopes up or dampen them out im just sending you LOADS of baby dust and luck and love!!!
I wish you all the luck in the world missj!!!!

ooo miss j, you're in a tww :dance:, wishing you lots of sticky baby vibes :dust:

The waiting is torture!! I woke up with a face full of spots yesterday which is usual for me a few days before af!!!

Miss j.....could you be at the stage of implantation??? X

Aw I really hope it's not down to af!!

I have no idea . Feeling crampy again today and this evening but I'm not sure if that's an effect of the progesterone. :think:

not SS are you missj...
naughty naughty!!
How are you hun :) hope the stitch isn't too painful but its all a good sign isn't it? lol I don't know, I don't want to get your hopes up or dampen them out im just sending you LOADS of baby dust and luck and love!!!
I wish you all the luck in the world missj!!!!

Thank you hun! I know it's early but as long as there's no af then I'm happy lol. It's the last few days that are the worst! :brat:

Nearly another day over with. Nearly. ;)

Good luck Miss J!! Stitch pain was a good thing for me...I got that in my 2ww after iui. So it's looking good!! Xxx

Sending you bucket loads of baby dust sweetie .... come on eggies you can do it!!!

Thanks ladies! Not been feeling much today only a bit crampy every now and then but like I say, I assume that's down to the progesterone ?
Ten days to go.... :faint:

ten days isn't that bad missj,, eeek good luck hun xx x

Thanks hun. It's been one of those days where I start losing hope and feeling like it can't possibly end in a bfp. Hate days like these!! It's so hard to think it could really be positive. :(

Good luck! It sounds like you have had quite a journey, I'm sending you lots of baby dust, you really deserve a BFP!! fx for you xxx

aww hun I cant imagine how hard it is... but you've got to keep positive and keep your chin up... your an amazing person missj and I know your bfp will come!! just a shame I don't have a glass ball to tell you when! big hugs hun x xx

Got absolutely everything crossed for you hun! Hang in there!! xx

Thank you so much ladies, honestly your support means a lot and it's reassuring to know there's so many lovely ladies rooting for us. :love: x

Best of luck Hun. Everything crossed for you x

Thank you hun. X

7dpiui today! 9 days to go!!

Feeling crampy again, can't remember if I felt crampy throughout my last 2ww, might have to have a look if I can find my old 2ww thread and compare . Busy day today so will be occupied! :yay:
X

hope its not dragging too much for you, try to stay positive, must be so hard for you waiting about not knowing. got everything crossed for you xx

Thank you hun. I've just read a few pages of my old 2ww thread and I was crampy then too. That's kind of put me on neutral ground and now I don't really feel positive nor negative...! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back