2ww symptoms -leading to a bfp

same ladies, theres always next month, Theo'smummy im hear if u need me hun, can you and OH sort ur stuff out ??? xxxx

Do not read any further in case of TMI....lol

So...around 12pm I thought AF came. It was very watery and brown with little dark red patches. I use a Tampon when I changed it it looked like the last day of my AF, less than a quarter had anything on it. I replaced it and the one I just removed now had nothing on it at all.

Again!! Sorry for TMI!!!! xxx

When's ur AF due it could be implantation bleed ?? Hope so Hun x thanks kee I've no idea will have to see :( xxxc

Tomorrow.

I am not getting my hopes up I normally have light periods but never stopping and restarting.

But still I have got it in my head that its more likely that I will get AF properly tomorrow at some point.

My husband is having minute by minute updates poor guy he has no idea what I am going on about. Our last conversation ended in him saying..."I think I might need to start reading up on a few things"

hehe xx

Maybe we should send each other positive baby vibes Theo! and every one else of course. xx

Last edited:
i hope u can hun, thinking of you, i stop myself logging on just to see if u have an update, i did my other sainsburys test as everyone says there naff anyway think i saw yet another faint line there 20mlU so my theory is if it is then my 10mlU that arrive tomorrow should be a BFP.. so everything rests on tommorrows 10mlU tests :) xxx

Fingers crossed for you Kees!!

My SIL has just come back from Pakistan, she's has been there for Month, the first thing she asked me was "Any exciting news?" in other words are you pregnant?? Sooooo no pressure! lol xx

Ahhh Rachel wel IB is jus light and spotting and lasts couple hours/days I had it wi theo was just when I wiped and tiny but on pad so stay little bit hopeful if ur just spotting ! And Kees what 10mu preg test u ordered ? One I used today with the smudge on was a. 10mu but I hate them tests xxx anyhow I'm not testing no more today may test with FRER over weekend then I'll wait for AF bein late or her arrival before anymore testing .. Can't do anything if I'm not can I so best trying staying calm like u all say cus if I was lucky enough to be pregnant then stress wouldn't do me no favours :) feeling but more chilled ! Thanks girls xxxx

ahh no worries hun, look after ya self like u say if u have a bean they will need a tranquil place to hang out for 9 months ;) it was the ones i first posted my faint positive on hun, as i got that result what 3 days ago now ? so im thinking it has to be bfp now if what i saw was indeed an evap :).. then if i don't start AF Monday will use FRER if still neg, then ill come to the conclusion i ovulated from right side (which is blocked) so i will have no AF and im out till next month
ill be keeping tabs over weekend misses, keep me updated such a tense time lol xxxx

Ahhh Rachel wel IB is jus light and spotting and lasts couple hours/days I had it wi theo was just when I wiped and tiny but on pad so stay little bit hopeful if ur just spotting ! And Kees what 10mu preg test u ordered ? One I used today with the smudge on was a. 10mu but I hate them tests xxx anyhow I'm not testing no more today may test with FRER over weekend then I'll wait for AF bein late or her arrival before anymore testing .. Can't do anything if I'm not can I so best trying staying calm like u all say cus if I was lucky enough to be pregnant then stress wouldn't do me no favours :) feeling but more chilled ! Thanks girls xxxx

Oh are they the blue strip ones .. That's what I used today along with my 50 others lol but yea I got a pink smudged line wasn't sure if it was bfp or Sumat wrong with the dye in the test so it collected where the test line should go so conclusion now is retest with a FRER and another 10miu cheapi and if I get same result on cheapy today and it's stronger on my FRER I'm pregnant if not then jus forget it until I'm late then if I'm late test again xxx bet ur ovary situation is fustrating hope they can sort it for u xxxx

its A ROYAL PAIN IN THE BACKSIDE, it wouldn't be so bad if after having the test that showed the blockage u could get straight back to the consultant for a plan of action yet my next app date is 6 march !!!.. so i just gotta ride the next 2 months out !!.. total joke, did 10mlU this morning no change in the appearance of the line, so gonna do another one Monday (day im due) still nothing conclusive then i will accept im out xxx

I've read a lot of bad reviews on the 10mui cheapies where people don't actually believe ther 10mui as they av got positives on other tests way before hint of line on them plus I've had so many Evaps on them then I got a stupid smudge on them Yday! Basicly tests I used was the FRER - 15mui which had best line then some onestep ultraearly which they was 20mui and line was extra extra faint on them ! And the cheapies and Clearblue all have squinters ! All them may be Evaps aswell as both of my FRER but I think future testing if I manage to test before the witch gets me will be FRER or super drug if I can get there without someone tagging along with me lol xxx
Anyway Hun I bet it's terrible for u especially fact u won't get AF if u ovulated from that side ! 6th of March flippin ECk u should ring up tell them ur in pain and u need to see them sooner x in due on Monday too for AF xxxxx

Same as yesterday for me. Looking like AF is hear but clears up a few hours later. Hmmm

I'm counting myself as out xx

Hey I'm experiencing something quite odd keep getting like a pin pricking sort of sensation on left side of my uterus coming and going a dull ache /throb in my Lower back mainly the left side groin and top of legs aching and nipples mainly right one occasionally going really tingly a like ther sunburnt if that makes sense i never sunburnt my nipples but I imagine this is how they would feel ( only the tingly bit tho and it's not constant ) along with watery cm I mean this might be af on her way giving me a little tease but I just thought I would share xxx

Could possibly mean something?! Im suffering from stabbing pains in my ovary, back ache and am just shattered! So we're quite similar! Who knows?! Now I'm looking forward to every morning when I can poas again! Xx

Haha I'm not looking forward I am dreading waking up to AF ! I'm also experiencing belly button needle pricks and my groin aching that much I feel numb :-/ aghhh ! No testing for me till AF due now sick of sight of maybes lol xxxx

I say looking forward but will be feeling so deflated if it doesn't get darker! X

Ye I know what u mean! Couple ladies have said my test look darker but cus it's still really light I'm unsure ! Quite impressed with the line after it dried today however tampering with it taking out case can cause Evaps but guess there was a faint line in the case too ! Drives me mad this not knowing give me a decent line or nothing at all so I know !!!! Lol x

Those pains sound promising! Especially the belly button and nipple tingling, I got those when pregnant before.

Also, tell me about it! .. It's so frustrating just getting faint lines and not knowing for certain. I've been good and not POAS today! Gonna wait it out. Don't wanna waste my last FRER getting a faint line again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back