2ww symptoms -leading to a bfp

Oh ye I had the line before I took it out as u can see on my pics I know it's not advised to take them out but if I already had the line in the case no harm in having a Better look at it I jus wish I let it dry more first as I may got a stronger line in the case . Thought u said other day u never had pink evap on a FRER thought u said it was white or was that not u Xxx. Awww bless U I hope u get sorted out it must be awful I never heard it before only heard of blocked tubes xxx feel for ya Hun I do ..xxx

Can defo see pink on the IC I just done. I hate these things they get your hopes up so bad!!! Just uploading pics to my laptop. Can't see the faint line on FRER on the pick at all boohoo :(

think i can see a tiny something on the tesco test, but thought they were a lot higher sensitivity? Can i get it out its case?

Om naughty girl u need to start posting pics for second opinions Hun get some pics in the case give it good few min and take it out for closer look take pics that's what I do but if u think I see Sumat get some pics in the case in the 10 min mark sometimes u see it better if u invert color too x

How do i invert colour? Taken a picture of the IC, the FRER ( worried about taking it out the case now though) and the tesco cheapie in the case but that doesn't show up on pics either. havent taken that out of case yet. will post them in a new thread :)

If u post them I'll invert color for you and repost them u may see the line in the case if colors inverted?? Can u not see the lines urself in cases xxx how many bloody tests u taken lol x

Lol taken three this evening. I'm awful haha. I can see the tesco one real faint in case

Jus looked Hun I can't see it on tesco but it's out of focus the pics blurry lol the other two I see tho but u took ur FRER out case u naughty girl lol x

Wish I hadnt taken it out the case! will try get a better pic of the tesco one. OH is back home now and not happy I used up more tests hahaha

light keeps reflecting off its case and making it blur. might take it out the case but dont wanna cause an evap

It's if u can't see it in case then take it out that becomes dangerous xxx

okay I can take it out then :) its so faint though haha fed up of these faint lines. so bad of me to test in the evening haha

Lol yes I give u permission to take it out and inspect lol ye but tesco test not as sensitive remember that ! I hate faint lines should be a line or no line no faint ones it's too confusing or they should make digis extra sensitive ! Think we need to invent a super test that does not give faint lines and is super sensitive and go on dragons den lol x

Symptom !!!! Heartburn AF due today ! Another faint line on test soooooo much stronger than the squints omg ! Think I mayyyyy be in ! I might have to go see a doc as I don't belive It lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back