2ww symptom spotters guilty pleasure thread

Hey Hun I just woke up I had such a bad night. I will let you know asap xxx

Emily you do have some fabby symptoms :D good luck for that bfp!!

I had backache again last night, cramps again today as well as feeling queasy (more than yesterday) and cm a plenty lol, also my tummy felt really weird in bed last night i said to my oh it felt like there was an alien in there trying to get out lol, very weird!! xx

Here's today's ladies not alot to show but I'm ever hopeful xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318314947.610729.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318314947.610729.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 68
Amy...is it me or is there the faintest of lines there?? xx

It's a real squinter dee but I'm hoping it will keep getting darker xxx

Hi ladies - crashing this thread as I'm now either on O day or 1dpo.

Amy I might be able to see a hint of a line! But I have looked at sooo many OPKs these past few days that my eyes may imagine lines now....

Fx for you. X

Thanks Hun im not going to class it as a line just yet I would rather it be alot pinker but I have a few days yet xxx

fingers crossed for a nice dark line in the next couple of days :) i am so tempted to buy some cheapies today but i did tell my self i wouldnt test until af due day :/ you are all such bad influences hehe :D xx

AMY! Please tell me it's a line I can't take the suspense!

Omg Amy!!! I'm so jealous, I got nothing today :( xx

Sent from my knackered iPhone

I hope so eggy I freaking hope so Friday is my testing day so it's still really early how are you Hun x

Hey Gatecrasher entering lol

Amy I defo see faint line on your test. Also I read couple months ago that leg cramps can be sign of early pregnancy. :)

I am 9dpo and my symptoms to date really tender nipples, burning sensation in boobies, mild cramping low down, pulling feeling on right hand side, loss of appetite, tmi - loads of yellow tinged cm.

AF due Sunday. Trying not to test until Friday at least. Killing me!!!

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone. Heres to bumper month of BFPs

I am so preggers lol I have had such bad luck on the bfp front its my birthday Friday it would be the best surprise ever. Good luck everyone xxx

I hope so eggy I freaking hope so Friday is my testing day so it's still really early how are you Hun x

She's coming

I'm finding it easier to deal with now that I know our chances are low, but it still hurts

Aw Hun I wish I could give you a proper cuddle xxxx

It's ok, enough of that I want to hear all your positivity!

Will you still stalk me once you've got your bfp THIS WEEK!

I have terrible lower back ache and dull cramps. I also have a strange aching where my leg joins to my body, y'know that crease? It's the weirdest thing and only on the right hand side.
No line that i could see on this mornings test but it is early I suppose x

Just looked at my calendar, I think my ticker is wrong and I think I'm only 7dpo today :( x

Thanks DP, how are you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic