Going Crazy

EmmBee123

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Tried to take a break from PF as I found it was driving me a bit loopy, and I feel guilty for saying this but I started to resent those getting BFPs when mine feels like it's forever away. But this 2WW is driving me mental and needed some help to figure out if what I'm feeling is symptoms of if it's all in my head.

Am 7dpo, and since Christmas Day I've felt funny, not had any Implantation Bleeding, so wondering if my body is playing tricks on me.

Firstly I felt sick at the smell of beetroot at my mum's yesterday, normally fine with it, it's not my favourite food but normally I can be around i no problems.

Secondly, my boobs are really itchy, they don't ache though.

Thirdly I've been feeling a bit woozy/queasy/dizzy, it doesn't last long.

On Christmas Eve I got a really odd metallic taste in my mouth that no amount of tooth brushing was getting rid of.

Also around Christmas Day I got pains in my stomach, a bit like Ov pains, but not in the same place.

Just not sure if i should be getting my hopes up. Thought I had symptoms last cycle, but nope, AF turned upp early.

Goodluck hunny, hope this is your bfp x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forgot to add the gassiness and the heartburn to the list

Sounding good to me & my symptoms are very similar to

Good luck Hun & fx it's your BFP :)

xxxx

Sounds good to me too hun, hope this is it for you. :)

It's understandable feeling that way about the BFPs, I've found myself like that too (sorry girls, no offence!) and I'm sure there's plenty of other ladies on here who have too. :hug:

x x

fingers crossed for new year BFPs for us all.

Loads and loads of babydust to you all!

Just hate sitting and waiting, it's all i can think about! Hubby can't understand how anxious I get during the 2WW. Everything that I feel that could be a symptom, I make a note of, he seems a lot more relaxed than I am. Tried to calm it a bit over Christmas, but it's so hard when on Christmas Eve the symptoms started.

Ok small update, no change other than that hubby thinks it'll be a BFP as i'm so moody at the moment

the metalic taste is the one symptom that stuck out to me do you still have that tate, i got this and still have it now it is horrible like i have been sucking on a coin constantly i carry around polos now in my bag. dont worry about your resenting women getting their bfp's its totally understandable i think we can safely say we have all felt that but your brave enough to say it. i really hope its your month

metallic taste is there most of the time, so is the feeling quite queasy.

as soon as i eat the heartburn starts and only goes when i eat more. am so sleepy at the moment too, not sure if it's where i can't sleep because as soon as i take my bra off, the itchy boobs start in full force.

new thing today, am really puffy and bloated, my wedding ring feels like it is too tight on my finger, it's normally quite loose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back