2ww symptom spotters guilty pleasure thread

Hmmm just been looking back at the symptoms of my non successful pregnancy last time, at 6dpo i started with cm and at 11dpo i started with spots and feeling queasy (didnt start with sore bbs until after my bfp) :/ hmmmm...sounding pretty darn positive if you ask me!! :D xx

good luck to you too charlie your symptoms are soundin good to me :) xx

maybe its still too early, last time i didnt get a good bfp until 3 days after late af and then it wasnt a super strong line, theres always hope so long as the witch stays away!! xx

hehe Amy i have nothing else to do with my day but ss..what can i say lol x

Wondering where you where Amy, jump aboard, hows the mucus hun? Boobies aching at all? ;) x

mucus is flowing boobs are achy and my bfp is days away lol xxx

got damn heartburn now :( symptom possibly???!!! god i am liked a crazed woman this month lol x

I am soooooo jealous, I want to be in the 2WW so I can go crazy on symptom spotting with all of you! Some v.promising symptoms. I hope you all get BFP's xx

Thank you Lisey :D and i am sure your 2ww will be here soon if these weeks keep flying by like they are :) xx

Are we 6/7dpo???? I can't see any tickers on tapatalk x

yours is 7 cosmic...i have no idea what i am possibly 7 also but could be less xx

Ah cool, thanks love.
I could be nearer 6dpo in reality as I was still getting positives the next day x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

No probs, i dont use opks but i had ov pain monday wednesday and saturday so i have no idea, with the symptoms i am getting i am thinking monday is more probable (altho my ticker said wednesday going by a 28 day cycle, but its been 26 in the past) :) xx

I think I'm 2DPO today. No symptoms to report. I got totally carried away last month and was totally gutted when AF came, so I will be trying to keep my head this month. Also I didn't get to properly track with OPKs this month, only tested when i had EWCM. This was actually later than my predicted fertility window. I managed to bd a few times around this time too. I hope we managed to bd enough at my actual O. If not, at least I know to look out for a later OV date next month. FX.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn! I Think I need to go to bed.......................so i can be up nice and early to TEST!!!!! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back