Longest 2 weeks ever!!!

Cay84

Reaction score
Hi girlies!!

Just wanted to run some symptoms past you... even though I had a BFN today. Pah! AF is due on 16th Feb.

1-9dpo only symptom really was a warm feeling in my uterus area and on one occassion a sharp shooting pain up to my belly button. Nipples and boobs became really painful on 9dpo, and even worse on 10dpo with horrible AF like cramps. Also had 3 nose bleeds in the morning, although I do get them every now and again.

Today is 11dpo, I've had a horrible metallic taste in my mouth, with really watery saliva (even to the point where I spat on a Dr by accident at work!!! :whistle:). Also had a tiny amount of blood in cm this afternoon.

I think I am a manic symptom spotter and don't feel pregnant but am clinging on to every little thing!!

Has anyone got any ideas??? Especially on how to make the 2ww go faster!!

can't make it go faster for you hun but fingers x''d, maybe just too early to test? if you only had the blood in the cm this afternoon would you not have to wait a couple days to test, if that's implantation bleeding? I don't know I'm new to this but picking it up as I go!

good luck xxxxx

Thanks Liz, I'm just impatient I think!! I think my OH is going mad listening to me going 'ooooh, this could be a symptom you know'! Ha ha! I'll be crazy by the time I'm pregnant... think I'll have to take up cross stitch or something to pass the time!

How long have you been ttc? xxxxx

Not long...........in fact I only joined the website in January because of the strange things going on with my body and was looking for advice! We always had the "see what happens" approach but now that I am armed with more knowledge I will be giving it a good go! So in theory I'm just starting out in TTC! I will be using opk's this month to help determine when I ovulate but other than that will just carry on as normal!

My daughter is over 8 years old and would love her to have a sibling not TOO much younger than her!

How about yourself how long have you been TTC?

liz xx

It's only my first cycle of seriously ttc. Had a lesion on my pituitary gland which sent my prolactin through the roof and stopped me producing progesterone so was classed as infertile about 2 years ago. Had treatment and now have a day 21 progesterone of 29 and terrible ovulation pains which now I absolutely love to get! Hope that doesnt sound too weird! Consultant says I've got as good a chance as anyone else now :)

I'm thinking of getting opks if no luck this month and also checking cm and cervix position, although I'm not quite sure what is normal for me yet.

Cay xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back