2ww symptom spotters guilty pleasure thread

good luck with the testing ladies :D if i hear positive feedback i may be tempted to jump on the band wagon lol xx

OOOOH , you know ive been obsessing myself a lot lately to .
I am post ov around 8/9 have had that same crampy burning in lower left abdomen for the last 6 days. This is my ovulation side ! But it just makes me think what if its an ectopic pregancy or an std from my donor- ever looking at drama!. and boobs are tender - also thinking breast cancer though!!!

I'm very pleased to see that you guys have had simular.
I have lost my appetite and feel really bloated but high up if that makes any sense. I've been waking up 2hrs earlier than normal and feeling that im smelling the disel from buses etc every time i drive anywhere.

I'm trying to wait til sunday to test when it will be period due date.

Bought my first ever pregancy book today though and got freaked out by chronic villus sampling and amniocentesis -
Need to get out more obviously never used to be such a hypochondriac!

Baby dust to all just a few more days! :dust:
love Daisy 2011

aww good luck daisy you also have some pretty promising symptoms! :) xx

Ahhh I want to join! lol

I've had really bad sickness for about a week and a half now so much so I had to buy those sea sickness bands today in boots! My boss has been commenting on how pale I look and if I need to go outside. Certain smells have been making me gag! Like the smell of bread this morning and I love bread!! :( Getting on off cramping since Thursday (and I never have really bad cramping unless accompanied by AF herself). Boobs are REALLY sore and feel huge. And I have really itchy skin to the point I nearly make myself bleed from scratching!

Oh yeah and in work today I was literally falling asleep on my desk. My eyes closed for a lot longer than I planned to.

Going to wait till Thursday to test... killing me!

Last edited:
I have been getting a lot of cramping pains and feeling sick on and off for the last few days. I think these are more likely to be symptoms from coming off the pill over 3 weeks ago. I also had surgery to remove endometriosis 2 months ago so don't know how that will affect my body especially now I'm off the pill (was on it for 10 years). I am on day 21 of my cycle, not sure if I have ovulated yet or not as I've not been using OPKs. I'm planning on testing on 20th if AF hasn't arrived by then but feel it's highly unlikely I will conceive in the first month.

Good luck anyways hun you never know...all i can say is that the 1st month that i came off the pill i had plenty of pregnancy symptoms, i genuinely thought we had done it first time around but the wicked witch got me, bah humbug! It is possible though...thats just my experience :) xx

I hope this thread is a lucky one, I have a feeling it might be ;) xx

Sent from my knackered iPhone

GOOD LUCK everyone!! I will be stalking to see all the POAS results!!

I've gone to bed, I feel awful, could be a bug :( x

Ok, my symptoms are sore boobies. I normally get that prior to AF, last month 3 days before, so this month they sore very early. Also they feel fuller to me! I don't know if it's just cuz they are more sore but they seem to be in the way or I'm feeling them when I wouldn't normally (not literally, I do not wander round cupping my breasts :) ) And they don't literally get in the way either, they are too tiny for that but feel different at the moment!

I also just have a really strong feeling that I am pregnant. I feel relaxed like it's mission complete!

I know I have said all this in other threads already, but you are all such lovely ladies I just wanted to join in!

Bring on the BFP's!!!!!

XX

Hello Emily :wave:
I really hope you get your bfp this month, your symptoms sound fab xx

Omg my legs are hurting something awful again i wish i could just sleep! :cry:

Ive just watched the great sperm race and im now wondering if weve dont it afterall :shock:

Cos, Amy, what news of the poas variety do we have this morning?

FX for BFP's!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back