2ww symptom spotters guilty pleasure thread

I have no IC's left :( Though I did write in my other thread if I never wanted to see another pee stick!
I have 1 FRER and 1 CB Digi, which I'm not using until I know for sure.

Just got to wait for the IC's now.... :clock:

Wouldn't it just Deedee, she was due 2 days ago.

I came on on 14th Sept and had a positive OP (big smilie digi) on 27th or 28th Sept. In theory though I should not have come on until 26th October. She came very early last cycle and put me all our of swing with timings etc. very confused with the whole thing. xx

Last edited:
I have so much cm its crazy my boobs feel very full and ache and I felt sickly when I woke up but it passed quick my cheapies never arrived today grrrr! I have to bloody wait now

Oooh Amy. I so look forward to your next poas!

Can you get out to a pound shop or something to tide you over until your delivery?

I was in town this morning and should have got some but thought they would be here today for sure I'm sure they will come tomorrow I will just have to save fmu. I would honestly be in shock if I get my bfp poor dil has his cancer results on Friday to let's hope we have 3 things to celebrate they do say 3 is a lucky number x

oh no kathy :( good luck for your next cycle though hun hugs xx

Sorry she got you Kathy xx

Is leg ache a symptom? I'm sure I saw it on this thread. I just went shopping with my OH and he kept asking if I needed the toilet as I kept dipping due to an ache in my left thigh. I think me not SS has gone firmly out the window now! Oh and ignore my ticker as I haven't been using opks so not completely sure what dpo I am. xxx

yeah i have seen leg ache being a symptom unfortunately i havent got it but looking back to my last preg i didnt get it then either so i'm not too fussed about not having that particular symptom lol! good luck though taffy :) sounding good for you xx

I've got the most horrible crampy bloating but I'm off to see Peter Kay in an hour so I'm ok :) x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

i've been the same tonight cosmic, backache too, seems to be worse on an evening for some reason :/ Oooh enjoy peter kay though, he is hilarious :D x

Sorry she got you Kathy, FX for November.

Well Cosmic not long till your 14 days are up anf FX you will get your BFP :smile: Enjoy Peter Kay xxx

As for me, the EWCM is still flowing, ive never had this much especially at this time. Hope its a good sign.

i've heard its a good sign spinney, i'm having this too, usually after ov it goes until the next cycle but i have had cm now for a week and a half which is deffo not the norm for me...i hope it is a good sign :) xx

My goodness dont we turn psychotic towards the end of the 2ww!

My symptoms are all very similar, big boobs, weird twinges that isnt a bowel movement lol, hips ache.....xxx

hehe i think psychotic is an understatement pmsl, i guess we need to do something to pass the 2ww even if we do sound like mad women :D xx

Well I now have my new netbook to keep me entertained and it looks like its going to take a while to figure it out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back