11dpo. Let the symptom spotting commence!

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Tested today. 11dpo.

BFN. Oh well.

Do have a few symptoms though:

- absolutely zero spotting so far this month. Which has NEVER happened before. I normally spot from about 8-9 dpo when I go to the loo.

- my sore boobs that I get after Ov stopped about 2 days ago. But they never normally stop aching until AF arrives.

- temp has stayed high. The longest it's wet stayed up by a day now. And it actually went up today.

- I have 3 HUGE painful hot spots on my chin. Like the sort I sometimes get with Ov. But not usual with AF.

I know I'm just clutching at straws. But oh well. It's nice to be positive I guess. :)

What do you guys recon??

Xxxx

what kinda test did you use? if it was a digi or an FRER, then I would say its doubtful, but anything else then your still in with a shout!

good luck. x

oh well you are defo in with a chance then!! I got negatives on those things even after I got my BFP with a digi and FRER. Didnt really get a proper line until AF was due. So extra early extra sensitive my arse! lol x

oh well you are defo in with a chance then!! I got negatives on those things even after I got my BFP with a digi and FRER. Didnt really get a proper line until AF was due. So extra early extra sensitive my arse! lol x

Same here, good luck xx

Its still possible - any news today? x

I'm also 11 dpo-ish today and also been getting BFN. The only symptoms I've noticed is NOT getting pre-AF symptoms. I haven't got my usual spots (although I've had antibiotics this cycle so could explain it), no constipation or bloating (but I have been off my food with the infection I had - which would explain why no constipation - nothing to get bunged up!)

I was giving up hope but at lunchtime I went to the loo and when I wiped I noticed a really light streak of red in my cm - posible implant bleeding? Had nothing since.

I know I'm clutching at straws and the only real solution is a BFP...but I want to know!!!!

Lou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back