• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2dpo .. and symptoms?

minxies

Reaction score
I woke up with a really horrible taste in my mouth today, iv already dreamt i was pregnant, im really gassy sorry (tmi) i dont know if that is a sign? .. and iv got a bit of discharge (tmi) .. is it to early for symptoms? xx

Keeping my FX for you. Its never too early for symptoms x

Sorry hun I have to disagree and say it's too early for symptoms. Implantation usually happens from 5 days on and only then will the body produce hcg and possible signs. At 2dpo the egg will probably be travelling.

Not that it may not be a bfp for you but dont want you driving yourself crazy for days as believe me I've done it :) x

hey hun, aw i know what you mean iv been trying nearly 2 years so iv done the whole convincing yourself your pregnant and then not being :( it does suck!

however i looked up on the net earlier, and i wrote 2 days after ovulation pregnancy signs. and there are symptoms. the main and highest one at this stage is wind ! lol plus others such as feeling tired. So it seems you can get some symptoms , whether they are pregnancy related i just dont know lol.

have to wait and see i guess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back