Af on way or early pregnancy symptoms?

sandygems

Reaction score
Hi folks, I have been reading through all the different threads on here and I know I'm probably repeating a lot of what has already been said... But I'm just getting annoyed that af symptoms are so similar to early pregnancy symptoms! It's our first month ttc, poas on sat 11dpo and got a bfn :( I was gutted but it's our first month so tried not to get my hopes up anyway. But af was due yesterday and no sign yet... Iv been feeling crampy or the past week or so but wonder if I'm imagining it, but anyway still crampy now and also very very sore boobs (normal af symptom for me) and also have ewcm (tmi) ..

So is there a chance I could actually be pregnant???

There is a chance that you could be pregnant as sometimes your levels at 11dpo are too low to show a positive on a test. It should give an accurate reading if you test again now though :dust: x

There is still a chance yes, you may have been too early when you tested on the saturday. It's aweful how similar the symptoms are! I was so sure AF was coming that i didn't test till a week late! I would take another test to be sure hun.

Thanks ladies, I'm a bit scared to test again in case it is bfn and think maybe I should just wait for af to show... But also would be elated to have bfp ha ha I'm stuck at work at the moment so may test web I yet home or wait until the morning... Fx!!!

Best to test hun I didn't get a line until 13dpo x

I'm going to be a wimp an way to test till the morning! Will let u know x

fx hun, know how you feel right now xx

Well didn wait till morning, bfn :( wish af would hurry up and arrive so can start on cycle 2 already

Well didnt have to wait too long, af arrived this morning, heres to next month! X

ALready it is one month so easily you can recognize through test whether you are pregnant or not.

I had some smashing symptoms this cycle but af came today for me sooooo annoying!

Hope you get your egg soon x

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back