symptoms?

minxies

Reaction score
okay so i am now 6dpos.

iv been really gassy (tmi), had itchy skin, my tummy is poking out, i keep getting shooting but mild nerve pains in my foof and abdomen as well as twinges, my boobs are now covered in greeny blue vains and my nipples seem to have darkened plus i get occasional sharp pains in them aswell. plus today i am sssoooo tired , light headed and irritable .

all signs but i did POAS earlier cuz even though i know im only 6dpo i couldnt control myself and it was a BFN :(

been trying for so long dont wanna get my hopes up :( but hard not to think about the fact it could be :(

It's just so hard to not poas!! Idid this morning to obviously a bfn but couldn't help it!!
Think I might get mu hubs to hide them so I can't test!!

Your symptoms are all good though? X

i only have one test left from the 40 of them i bought in may :p haha! so my OH said i have to wait and use that one last one this month before i can buy anymore :( but cuz its only one means i have to use it wisely now and actually wait till the 4th of September .... spoil sport! the really sad thing is i live in the flat above a pharmacy filled with tests! haha!!!!

aw thanks hun! your boobywooby signs sound good aswell!!! fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back