1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Here's my 12 week bump girlies! Feel huge today! :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316278450.765518.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316278450.765518.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 68
omg....that is an amazing bump.....lol...this is your first too isnt it? xx

Yeah it is my first! Pretty sure most of it is still bloating though! :) How's your bump coming along samsgirl? xx

That is an excellent bump I am well jealous. Have you told people yet or not? If not how are you keeping that secret? lol

Hey!! First post lol, hope you're all well :)

Is it normal to be bloated looking right from the start with a couple of days here and there with it gone but majority of the time there?

Last edited:
Going 4 first scan on thursday so will know properly ... but my LMP was June 25th... do i count right from that day or the week after (2th jul)? Thing is im sure i conceived on July 9th, but if i count from LMP thats 3 weeks after, if i count from the next week it's 2 weeks and don't you conceive 2 weeks after not 3 ?:oooo: If i count from the next week after June 25th am 12 weeks, if i count from the first day of LMP i'm 13??? lol can someone explain please, i am new 2 all this as u can tell ;) x

Pushca your bump has def grown this week! Gorgeous bump hun xx

Hey :) We have the same due date march 31st ....... which is also my b'day:dance: but i thought we're around 12 weeks right now but this site says

End of week 12: September 16th 11 and end of week 13: 23rd September 11 .... from there it's saying we're in the 13th week but i thought was 12 weeks? lol :wall2: scan soon so will see anyway...

Last edited:
I can assure you all I was feeling particularly massive that day!! But it was so impressive I had to take a pic! Leanne - pretty much everyone knows, haven't announced on fb or anything but all friends and family know!! Everyone is starting to notice my belly now - and at work I wear scrubs so can hide it really well because they are like massive PJ's! Lol.

Rianne - def looks like you're getting a cute little bump!! We are in our 13th week! I am 12+1 now, which means that I reached week 12 yesterday and have now started the beginning of my 13th week! It is confusing! If it is too mind boggling for you hun, just stick to the weeks and days, like 12+1 xx

Just as well everyone knows wannab cos there is no hiding that bump!! lol. I can just about hide mine but my son has started to notice and people have started to mention I have put on weight. Just as well the scan is friday only a couple of days to go.

13 weeks & last trimester 1 bump pic! And we now know it's a blue bump!!
Lots of love to all you fellow bumpers xxxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316413741.804544.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316413741.804544.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 21
lovely bumps ladies!

Coolbeans I can see a big diff from 6 weeks to 12 weeks bumpage!

Wannabemummy - thats a lovely bump, I reackon your having a little pink bundle!

Flossy, if you had nookie about 8 weeks ago , conception should take place within a few days and then that would make you about 10 weeks , rather than 8 weeks preg as you count from the first day of your last period, does that make sense or did I misunderstand your post?

Lovely bump Puscha! Strange but lovely to know soo early the babys gender , when your bump is only just gettng going.

Last edited:
Nearly 6 weeks! (tomorrow), bearing in mind i was chubby before i got pregnant :lol:

IMG00500-20110929-0910.jpg

IMG00501-20110929-0910.jpg

12+5

first and last trimester1 bumpy pic!

Attachments

• photo tum.jpg
    photo tum.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 27
Ah I can't wait to get a bump. Although we aren't telling people until 12 weeks and by the end of the day I definitely have a rounded belly so hopefully it doesn't pop too much until after the scan :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back