1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Yeah i agree i think you do just get used to it, i only know mine has got bigger because of the ever widening gap between the bottom button on my coat lol! x

Gorgeous bump Kirsty. My tummy is definitely getting more round but no real bump yet. To be honest I don't really want to pop too much before my 12 week scan as we're not announcing until then xx

Thanks :) I didn't want to pop out until 12 weeks but belly had other ideas! xx

11 weeks (today woooo hoooo)

IMG0316A.jpg

tbh i think i looked bigger at nearly 8 weeks, maybe i was mega bloated back then :eh: x

Ooh I'm so jealous of your bumps! I want one! I just look fat haha

I can't work out if I'm starting to get a small bump or if it's just because my appetite has suddenly gone mad and I'm eating more! I didn't think bumps started showing until much later, you you guys all have great bumps! I've read that if it's your first you're more likely to show later than in subsequent pregnancies?I want to start getting a bump to make it feel more real but I'm probably a bit early yet?!

i didnt start showing while quite late with my DD so i think there is some truth in that hun, i'm sure you'll pop soon hehe!! x

Lovely bumps everyone :)

At a size 18, I was expecting it to take a while to feel pregnant. But at 11+1 weeks today, I feel rather pregnant looking today, so took a picture :D xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323433193.174729.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323433193.174729.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 85
Lovely bumps everyone :)

At a size 18, I was expecting it to take a while to feel pregnant. But at 11+1 weeks today, I feel rather pregnant looking today, so took a picture :D xxx

I wouldn't say your a size 18 hun you look thinner than that :D x Nice bump too x

Aww im flattered missscrazycooki, the picture does seem to make me look thinner than I am, but I can say at nearly 15stone, I'm a comfy size 18, well slightly under since losing about a stone with morning sickness. But I doubt size 16 will fit :) xx

I'm 12 stone nearly :S In size 16 so not far behind you hun. x

Just wish my boobs would balance me out lol x I'm smaller up top x

Was trying to decide if I was just getting fat or if my bump was appearing so took this last night. One of our cleaners in work commented this morning that she already notices bump lol still think I just look fat.

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 36
Was trying to decide if I was just getting fat or if my bump was appearing so took this last night. One of our cleaners in work commented this morning that she already notices bump lol still think I just look fat.

Thats be a mini bump in the making hun I'd be proud :D you can tell as your tummy is rounded not hanging down as if you were fat. Jealous hehe wish I was as thin as you x

Last edited:
This is my last week in tri 1 so thought I better make an appearance here lol

I'm normally size 10 and haven't been fit to button work trousers since 6 weeks. So early my sister thought I was having twins. Midwife confirmed ONE baby.

I normally teach at least 3 or 4 fitness classes a week and since BFP have stopped completely meaning the only exercise I'm getting now is dog walking. My body doesn't know what's hit it from all directions but it'll be worth it in the end. I can eat my way through Christmas and not worry about it until next June lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back