1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

utf-8BSU1HMDA4OTMtMjAxMTA2MTUtMjIzMS5qcGc.jpg

Wow, can't believe the difference from your last phots! how lovely :)

Lovely little bump coming there MrsMc. I won't have one for ages yet to much fat in the way lol! Xx

Wow MrsMc! Awesome bump you've got coming on there!

I've popped a bit this week as well, will try to get a pic up later =) xx

Last edited:
This is me today at 7 weeks 6 days. Ive never been really skinny but when i sucked in my tummy i could make it go flat.... now i cant! and it has definatley got rounder! People are starting to tell me it could be twins! Because I had a strong BFP line at just 5 weeks and im feeling really ill. :shock:

Attachments

• IMAG1999 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG1999 - Copy.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG1997 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG1997 - Copy.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 20
Yeh I got a strong positive at 4 weeks and only have one :) cute start of a bump too

Taken last night.. 10+5 ^_^ I have a pot belly lol!

Last edited:
So many lovely bumps around here. I REALLY want a bump as well but I know that it's probably waaaayyyy too early. Anyway, I just had to take a picture, because I feel that my belly has changed (air maybe?) -lol-

3 weeks and 5 days pregnant

Attachments

• magen min hahaha.jpg
    magen min hahaha.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 52
Esperanza - I am still so over the moon for you!! Just been and followed your blog, too :eek:)
Congrats again! x

I am still unsure of the origin of this (bloat, fat, baby...?), but, seeing as only my tummy is expanding and nothing else, and it's a rather hard bumpy thing, I hope it might be baby!:)

Attachments

• IMG_7257.JPG
    IMG_7257.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 63
Yours looks very similar to mine ISH and I'm convinced mine's baby! As like you I haven't put on any where else really and the bump is hard.

Are you a photographer? xx

Phew! Was a bit apprehensive that I'd get 'nope, too early, you're just fat'! LOL!

I'm a graphite artist and an amateur photographer by necessity (went b&w for this because I didn't want to display my fluorescent sunburn :p )

Haha! Well you are obviously not fat!!

Oh cool, I have a friend who is a Graphite artist, she's really frickin' good! I have a friend who is a photographer as well and he has the same camera as you, that's why I asked =) xx

Who's your friend, if I may ask? I might know her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back