1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

hi girls, was a little busy over the weekend, so this is first chance i have had to post my bump pic up.

this was taken at 13+4

06062010038-1.jpg

this is actually a lot bigger than i was with my other three, with them i didn't show at all until 24 weeks xx

OMG you are gorgously thin for just reachig Trimester 2! wow incredible after 3 kids already - well done you

Ok,this is my bump at 7+1 weeks...im not the smallest of ppl but my stomach is usually quite flat...until now lol

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 16
Emmamb thats a better bump than iv got :-( lol well done, is there just one in there?? :)
xxx

I hope so lol...already got 3 kids,don't think I could manage wiv anymore lol xx

wow Emma, fantastic bump, wish I had one like that, has anyone notticed yet?

I'm tryin my best to hide it under my jacket wen I'm out but it won't fasten lol. No1's noticed that don't already know,don't think il b able to hide it til my scan tho!! x

Oh no, perhaps if you stay off the gym, or keep comenting on how many cakes you have had today, you will throw the scent off for a few more weeks! How old is number 1 ?

11 but I'm hoping with him been a typical male that he won't even notice lol. Any adults who I want to know,know but I'm so worried that some1s gonna post summat on facebook xx

My oldest is 11 too , I have only told a 6 people and OH now, so facebook ok for now, hope yours stays ok, people just don't think sometimes X

I don't have a baby bump, just the beer and curry one that I've had for a year that makes people think I'm pregnant, lol!!

I am losing weight, probably mainly due to no beer, and eating better, so hopefully my bump will be a real baby one soon!!

Great bump pics- Shootiong star you are a tiny little thing- wonder when you will start showing - either early or really late I think?

LilyMum2Joe, wow great bump, that totaly looks all baby, and so early, have to had to tell everyone yet?

Jenni - yeah I have the extra tyre too , trying to get rid of it before baby bump arrives - but have stopped my exersize as soo tired at mo, must get back on it X

Well i lost 4lb before i got my bfp...i couldnt understand why i was loosing weight- probs because there was something else needing food!

I think i will show early tbh. At the end of the day my belly already gets so big! Ill post an evening pic soon.

Aww thank you JJ mum :)
I told my family when I found out anyway and my friends when I was just over 5 weeks :)

11 but I'm hoping with him been a typical male that he won't even notice lol. Any adults who I want to know,know but I'm so worried that some1s gonna post summat on facebook xx

i have temporarily deleted my FB account for this reason :lol:

does this look right for 4 weeks?

Attachments

• IMG00163-20100620-1957.jpg
    IMG00163-20100620-1957.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members