• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Tasha20 said:
Looking great Angel hun :hug:

Heres mine 10+5 taken yesterday

n718747124_1826129_4360.jpg

icon_eek.gif

You've got such a lovely bump and it's really big for 10+5 (actually that's the same as me :lol: ) but yeah! But you do look quite petite anyways.

Thanks

Well its my third pregnancy (second one ended in mc) and th emiddy said it because my body already knows what to do.

Tasha20 said:
Thanks

Well its my third pregnancy (second one ended in mc) and th emiddy said it because my body already knows what to do.

It's still lovely :) I think mine needs some teaching :lol:

:hug: Aww thanks

You have a great little bump, wont be long before it huge and you will be wishing it would go away because your back, pelivs infact everything aches and hurts :lol:

sorry :lol:

Tasha20 said:
:hug: Aww thanks

You have a great little bump, wont be long before it huge and you will be wishing it would go away because your back, pelivs infact everything aches and hurts :lol:

sorry :lol:

:lol: I've got the aches down already

Im abit worried, everyone has such nice big bumps and i have hardly anything and im 9-10 weeks :\ hmmm maybe i'll post a pic later see what you all think.

Laurababs said:
Im abit worried, everyone has such nice big bumps and i have hardly anything and im 9-10 weeks :\ hmmm maybe i'll post a pic later see what you all think.
I really wouldnt worry about it at all honey, with my first i didint show til i was 5 months! seriously lol! I recently looked at a pic of me on my 18th bday and i was just over 4 months gone, and my tum was totally flat! and i was a skinny lil thing too so you'd think id show early lol! Every bump is different, dont worry yours will come soon :) As soon as i did start to show i went mahoosive soooo quick lol so enjoy your ability to move around easily, cos soon youll have to lean over to reach the kitchen sink! ha ha love it!
Nothing to worry bout hun xx :hug:

Ace bumps ladies. Can't wait to get one (although I am already rather bloated that normal trousers are uncomfortable :lol:)

Exciting stuff, keep the pics coming :D

some really good bumps there ladies, I'm still waiting for mine :( none of my jeans will fasten up any more but theres not really a bump either :?

I have some excellent bloat - I look about 4 months gone already but it's all wobbly and grim. And after I worked so hard before new year to shift it all. I almost had a flat belly!

Cheeky hormones giving me podge again :doh:

Can't believe I'm actually posting a photo of my flab on the internet but here goes. In celebration of reaching the 6 week mark!

Purely for future reference, my bloat:

6w.jpg

6w_2.jpg

PS - Please excuse the cats in the background. Ginger has just been neutered and I didn't want to disturb him! He's feeling very sorry for himself and Peanut is keeping him company (her turn tomorrow :twisted: )

PPS - yes I know I have a big bum but don't look at it!!!

Lmao budda! you do not have a big bum you skinny thing! Good for you starting keeping a record, my pg journal says to do that but somehow I can't bear the idea of photographing my flabby tummy until it really does look like a baby lol

Well I did it last time at 4w+ but deleted the photos when I miscarried. I wasn't intending to put them up but thought, sod it, at least other bloaty people won't feel so bad posting if I do. You could always just keep your photos in a secret folder on your 'puter for reference. I just want something to compare it to. Wish I'd done a pre-preg one now (although it's not THAT much different but I have a definite podge there now)

Appreciate the compliment but I don't think I've EVER been described as 'skinny' :lol:. I am a 10-12 on top (small lils) and a 12-14 on bottom.

Well you look skinny to me hon I'm a 16-18 so expecting to be total heifer once bump arrives :wink:

Sod it, let's be heiffers together! At least there's a reason for it.

I am still DYING to get this

41H0T%2Bdn%2BBL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

Just so people know I'm pregnant and not just chunky :D

I am SO tempted to order it now but don't want to tempt fate just yet...

You won't be seeing a "bump" picture from me until i'm at least 30 weeks and look like a fully formed penguin lol.
& i wasn't looking at your bum until i read the "don't look at my bum" bit :lol:
I can't wait to order a funky pregnancy t-shirt, but still like you, not tempting fate lol.
Its a lovely bump/bloat picture, and you're defo not fat mrs!
xx

Definitely too early, I refuse to buy anything for baby or me till after the scan (I was saying 12 weeks, but I figure if scan confirms 11 weeks that'll do lol!). Can't stop my sis the shopaholic though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back