• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

I'd settle for larger boobs. I'm a 34B and waiting for massive preggo jugs :dance:

Thought id post last one before I go into tri 2 :)
12wk+4days

12weeks4days3.jpg

but then me laying down it seems to go :S

12weeks4days2.jpg

Jazz, that is so cute!

Check me out, this has just appeared OVERNIGHT! I swear it wasn't there at the weekend. It's difficult when you don't know people, but I'm not usually big, a small 12 really (but a shortie).

3041152317_28b352ac49.jpg

I will have to take one soon, I love looking at everyone's bumps!! I was asked today if I am carrying twins :shock: .....how rude!

Minxy said:
Ooh noodle, that's a lovely sticky-out one :D

Thank you, although i'm trying to suck it in as I keep getting asked if I'm carrying twins :shock: :shock: :shock: !!!

minxy and noodle thanks for putting your pics up cos i was feeling embarrassed about looking so pregnant before 12 weeks cos all the books say you dont show till then and i've been showing since conception i swear!!!
I was dreading a lecture from the midwife next week but maybe this si just normal!

I second that! Your bumps look fab ladies!

I've got a definite bump that seems to have appeared in the last two days - before I just looked full of wind :rotfl:

Thankfully I have my scan in six days so I'll finally feel safe to invest in some maternity clothes - I've been wearing the same three outfits continually for the last three weeks, as they're the only things that still fit me - it's costing me a fortune in washing powder!!

Great bump pictures. My bump is very small but it's definately starting to grow. I have been wearing the same trousers to work for weeks. I'm not taking the lables of the few maternity clothes I've bought until after my scan on Monday!

Hello all and congrats too! :wave: :cheer: I don't think I've got a bump yet, but very few of my clothes/ trousers I would normally wear fit me any more. My tum is really firm in the evening and so bloated I feel like it's gonna burst especially if i've had a hard day in work. Does anyone else get this?
Will try post pics soon :D

Hi everyone,

love all the pics. i am only 5 1/2 weeks have not really got a bump yet just think its all the ectra food that i have started eating since i have got my appetite back. will get a pic on at the weekend thou.

xxxxx :D :D :D

these are my pics this time round...

i'm just getting bigger everywhere especially in the rear end!

Looking good HH! Although won't you be sad to say goodbye to that lovely trim waistline for a year or so!? You've a lovely figure :D

actually in a weird way i'm looking forward to getting stuck into losing all the weight again and losing more next time as i got loads of highs from losing weight and kind of miss it! weird i know, but i like the weight loss challenge! so no lol, i just hope i dont put a ridiculous anount on as i gain really easily and just eating 'right' is alot for me and enough to gain on.

Gorgeous little bumps girls - minxy, you sure theres one in there luv??? thats a fab size already!

I was abit worried about putting mine in but I thought what the heck!

Most is bloating, finding my trousers very uncomfy at the mo.

Heres mine 6w+2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back