1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

This is the first time Iv posted a pic :)
6 weeks gone. Im all excited so im trying to make myself think its a tiny bump, but Its probobly just all the crap im eating :lol: Im usually a size 6/8 with a proper flat stomache though.
Oh please excuse the underwear in the background, ddint notice it untill i took the photo :lol:
11l23a8.jpg

25qg482.jpg

Aw definately a little bump coming along I think, I love how instantly you feel the need to hold your posture differently when you know your pregnant you know no longer need to be trying to look as thin as possible! You know what I mean? Or am I just strange! :rotfl:

Aww how cute is your bump - you're not imagining it - defo bumpage there hun!!

hunnybunny said:
This is me from today - 8 weeks!

jug7th.jpg

What a gorgeous bump you have already!!

Blackfairykitten said:
Aw definately a little bump coming along I think, I love how instantly you feel the need to hold your posture differently when you know your pregnant you know no longer need to be trying to look as thin as possible! You know what I mean? Or am I just strange! :rotfl:

I agree completely, no longer feel the need to suck it all in!!!

I don't think I shall be posting ant pics of myself here this time, it's all just a bit too flabby down there now!!!

:lol:

Image171.jpg

I'm undecided whether this is baby bump or just a few pounds from the food i can't stop eating?!xxx

Sorry its so big...i don't know how o make it smaller!! Forgot to say that was taken yesterdayxx

11 weeks 5 days :)
Still dont no if it is a bump because one day it will be hard and round like this, and then the next flat again.
anyone else had this?

jazztummylol.jpg

:hug: Lovely bumps girls

No need to do any yet for me, just bloating! :rotfl:

Well I have just read through all 35 pages of this and I have to say what FAB bumps you all have! I am dead jealous and can't wait to start showing (I am 4+4 so the only 'showing' I'm doing is my normal podge :))

I was told that, if it's your first pregnancy, you don't usually start showing until 11/12 weeks when the ab muscles finally give out and let it all hang loose. Don't know how much truth there is in that but all your bumps (some even at 6 weeks!!!) look brilliant.

Looking forward to posting mine when I get one.

A very flabby Buddabun :lol:

Is it true then when its your first baby you normally dont have a very big bump? :(

jazzmum2be said:
Is it true then when its your first baby you normally dont have a very big bump? :(

:wave:

With your first you normally take longer to show than if you've already had one. When you have one everything all becomes a bit stretched and is easier to stretch again :lol:

x

I'm 11+4 now and no bump yet. Sometimes i think there's a slight bump but I have been greedy lately :oops:
Do you think height has something to do with how big you get? My mum and i are only 5'1" and she said she was huge with both me and my brother. When i look at the distance between my ribs and my pelvis there doesn't look like there's room for a baby. The only way is outwards! I can't wait to get a lovely bump though and have enjpyed looking through all 35 pages of this thread!

My cousin whos 17 and has a 5 months old girl. Said that even when she was about to drop people said she only looked around 3 months pregnant.
On one hand thats nice, because you dont have to loose much afterwards, but on the other i think the whole lovelyness of being pregnant is to have a nice bump to show that your pregnant. :)

^^^ I second that!

I am chunky so I will probably just look fat for 9 months. Took a 'before' photo today just in case though. So I can compare my lardiness as the weeks progress :rotfl:

Off topic, but where did you get your 'due in july' and 'finally pregnant' icons from? :)

Im SO annoyed!
Iv gone up a whole cup size, now a 34D and have stretch marks on my boobies :( .
So my boobs can grow but not my bump. not fair :lol:
I just want that 'eaten too much' look to turn into a nice sizeable bump :D
Also when you do get a bump, when u sit down does it still stay hard and round like when your stood up or does it go into fat rolls?
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back