1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

MrsBrightside said:
:lol: dont you start haha nah joking aside there is twins on OH's side but not on mine
They say it usually goes on the dad's side hun ;) you never know!!!! :lol:

Great bumps girls :cheer:

~*Leanne*~ said:
MrsBrightside said:
:lol: dont you start haha nah joking aside there is twins on OH's side but not on mine
They say it usually goes on the dad's side hun ;) you never know!!!! :lol:

Great bumps girls :cheer:

oh bloody great :lol:

This is my tum. 6 weeks 2 days
62001.jpg

My last pic in Tri 1!!!

12 weeks and 2 days...Im HUGE!!!!!! I cant believe how big i am already. I have well and truely popped out!

Pumpkin12weekspreg.jpg

Jen&James said:
My last pic in Tri 1!!!

12 weeks and 2 days...Im HUGE!!!!!! I cant believe how big i am already. I have well and truely popped out!

Pumpkin12weekspreg.jpg

I cannot beleive that you think you are fat (from a previous post) - I wish I looked as good as you 6 months after having a baby - never mind 20 months!!

I would post mine but i still have loads of plain ol' flabby over-hang from having my son which is more noticeable than my tiny baby belly, maybe when he/she gets a bit bigger so the flab is more stretched and evenly spread haha!! :)

I can't wait for my bump!!! :dance:

Lovely bumps growing ladies :hug: :hug:

Well ive braved it :rotfl: :rotfl: heres mine taken yesterday on my phone at 12 weeks and 3 days, It seems well big to me for being this early, what do you think?

bumpat12weeks3days.jpg

Nah it's not that big, remember you show earlier with each child!!

Think I'm gonna brave it too Kayzee and see how big my belly is (mostly flab I tihnk though hehe!)

Vicki83 said:
Nah it's not that big, remember you show earlier with each child!!

Think I'm gonna brave it too Kayzee and see how big my belly is (mostly flab I tihnk though hehe!)

This is very true hun, why do you think i took a pic with clothes on :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im sorry but im not brave enough to put a pic of my tummy up, it just looks like a wobbly mess my body has never got back to normal since having my son 8 yrs ago!!
Infact the midwife yesterday took my weight and height yesterday and my BMI was 33 :oops:
whats it supposed to be 25??

well here is mine taken on monday which was when I was 11 weeks... I aint posted a pic for a few weeks cause it seems to have flown over!! I feel huge :lol:

not the best pic but i kept asking Lee to take one so in the end took my own AGAIN :lol:

11weeks1fe6.jpg

Fab bump mrs Brightside! Looks all neat and cute!!

Here's mine
DSCF2530.jpg

Vicki83 said:
Fab bump mrs Brightside! Looks all neat and cute!!

Here's mine
DSCF2530.jpg

And you were worried about yours! I'm deffinitely not putting mine up now! :think: I do really have flab, yours is cute :)

No it really doesn't - why do you think I only put one up from the side - from the front is shocking!! :lol:

Lovely bumps ladies!! :D

I do not even think I have anything of a bump as I am so early but my OH said compared to 4 weeks you can see a difference now.

His exact words were 'i reckon you're gunna be dead big dead quick'.... men are so comforting! haha xxx

Just as we found out...
2d8hs0w.jpg

Just after 7 weeks...

1r82zs.jpg

ahahaha im in my pjs in both - lazy! x

(11 weeks...)
1st time have posted a pic so hope this works :pray:
Hate my belly and put on your sunglasses as am whiter than white! Funny as I seemed to have developed a weird second bump below my boobs - wonder if it's a lost twin!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back