1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

HollyHobby said:
Yes post your flabby guts!!! :) it gives some of us something to compare too, we arent all skinny minnies!

Any of the larger ladies found that their bellies have moved up on the bottom bit like anti-gravity has taken place? :think:

yep! i still have a slight overhang belly from alice and that seems to be leveling out. with alice i felt like my bump kinda spread over my whole front, but this time it already feels a lot more central. :think:

ok, later today i will take a clothed picture of my belly - then in a few weeks i will take a pic of it again, and we can see how much its changed (i don't want to scare you all with my wonderful stretch marks!! :lol: )

HollyHobby said:
Yes post your flabby guts!!! :) it gives some of us something to compare too, we arent all skinny minnies!

Any of the larger ladies found that their bellies have moved up on the bottom bit like anti-gravity has taken place? :think:

Im a larger Lady ! and I have a def bump but sorry too :oops: :oops: :oops: to post a pic as I have a big belly already !! :( :oops:

Here's my latest pic from today
11 weeks 3 days :D
2778495019_70425f476a.jpg

Jools your bump is beautiful!

will post my 11 weeks-ish one later tonight

Awww thanks! I'm still shocked as I didn't show at all until 15 weeks last time :lol:
I'll look forward to yours :cheer:

Well here is my first tummy pic of my Pumpkin Pregnancy!

Im 10 weeks tomoz but feel HUGE despite the fact that i have hardly eaten anything cos i have been so ill with sickness this time round...life just aint fair!! :shakehead:

Please excuse my son in the background - he couldnt be left out of the pic!!!

photo-41.jpg

awwwwww lovely bumps girls!!

I dont feel quite as bad now more are posting their pics!!

Im over due posting a pic, al get one and do it laters!! xx

ok 11 and 12 weeks will be here soon! my memory card for my phone is playing funny buggers

Edit :

11weeks.jpg

12weeks.jpg

awwwww Lovely bumps ladies :D

Sorry I can't seem to tear myself away from tri 1 :D

awwwww Lovely bumps ladies :D

Sorry I can't seem to tear myself away from tri 1 :D

Thanks Jools

it all seems to be sticking out above belly button and just hardening under it lol

I am so jeaous I still don't have a bump at all :( I have the dreaded remaining overhang yucky flabby belly from my last pregnancy but that is all that is there still no sign of bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back