1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

:lol: Me again :lol:

9 weeks 1 day now :D :D
2729308974_8ccb3725b6.jpg

jools221181 said:
:lol: Me again :lol:

9 weeks 1 day now :D :D
2729308974_8ccb3725b6.jpg

wow...thats a lovely bump your getting darling im due to post one tomorrow and i feel even bigger lol ...... didnt think I could be so bloated this early on? :lol:

Awww thanks hun :hug:

I didn't think it was possible this early either but I think alot of it must still be fluid and wind :D

julie your bump is gorgeous! proper baby bump as well! i had loads of wind when i was in 1st tri with ryan, god it was so embarrasing! it was prob all the oranges n fruit juice i craved!!

Awwww no you don't! Looks like you have a cute little bump coming on already! :cheer:

Do you think? I just feel fat and bloated :lol: I didnt think I would be showing yet????

I haven't got a clue to be honest! I didn't think it was possible either :think: I know mine is mainly water retention as it goes all wobbly when I lie down :rotfl:

I think mine must just be water as well cause it looks different when I lie down :lol: water and wind!! how stunning :lol: xx

sure is :lol:

I cant wait till its a baby bump..... still with wind tho no doubt :lol:

lovely bumps everyone!
i will try and add mine soon,took piccies on my phone and cannot find the connector for my pc!! grrrrrrrrr!

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
lovely bumps everyone!
i will try and add mine soon,took piccies on my phone and cannot find the connector for my pc!! grrrrrrrrr!

if you cant managed PM me and I will give ya my mob number, if you wanna and ya can send them to me and I will take them off my phone for ya???

Love looking at them :)

Me too I love seeing the bumps :cheer: :cheer: Someone has to join in with us 2!!!! :rotfl:

mrs brightside wears primark knicks (cos i've got those ones too and from sunderland! :rotfl: )

this was me 4-6lbs ago. pre pregnant after losing 5 stone, and then gaining 8lbs.
this was June I think. Around then, early June.

not pregnant
14vhegh.jpg

Now I look bloated and my clothes that were falling off me are fitting better, which isnt a good sign really. I'm feeling the effect of not weight lifting and exercising and i'm getting very slobish, but it's the best thing right now. :hug:
Hopefully will update with a 12 week photo.

ok just took a photo, bear in mind I was 12st 8lb in the before pic, and was 12st 12lb 2/3 days ago - so there is only 4lb difference

5+4

2jfdr36.jpg

i'm not eating as much as I was due to stress, and I am bonier in my collar bones so if it's just mostly fat/bloat then it's more than i've ever had before!! :oops:

i don't know what to think re what the doctors and hospital are saying.

Any ladies here with a tilted uterus?
I've got a lopsided cervix so I think thie means I might have a tilted uteris (my sister has) and I htink when you have you get bigger earlier.
Anyone know if there is any truth in this, or am I just really bloated cos i look really fat for the little bit of weight I've put on since that last photo. :oops:

yeah they are primark specials :lol: i buy all my underwear from there :lol: it rocks!!

I can def see a difference but I wouldn't say ya "fat"

you think it could be mostly ibs then? :think:
I see a huge difference! I'm all pot belly and it just seems to have happened, or it's been gradual and I've not even thought to check, i mean I'm mostly in my dressing gown lately, the only thing I noticed was my pants were getting tighter about a week ago so I've been moving them further down my hips, but just a few days ago I wasnt seeing such a pot belly.
if everything turns out ok i'm going to be a house end at this rate :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back