1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

u are describing how i felt last week, bloated?? now I just feel like im full of wind and water lol

you know yourself if your body has changed... my mam was saying today on the phone that when she was pregnant with me she was showing at my stage! :eek:

MrsBrightside said:
*CLAIREBEAR* said:
lovely bumps everyone!
i will try and add mine soon,took piccies on my phone and cannot find the connector for my pc!! grrrrrrrrr!

if you cant managed PM me and I will give ya my mob number, if you wanna and ya can send them to me and I will take them off my phone for ya???

Love looking at them :)

hi lesley,that would be great if you dont mind!!!!

I look bloated as well as feel it, but when i look down I'm seeing just under my belly button as sticking out pointed sort of, i'm all at angles it's not my normal bloat when it's all smooth and lower down, something is different (i like it!) and yeh my mum showed early too, (i think all my family were early to show) she was all bum and belly with me, but with my brother she wasnt as big and he was more under her ribs and she didnt get the big bum with him.

HollyHobby I'm exactly the same too - don't seem to be putting much weight on anywhere but the tummy (maybe a bit on the hips :shhh: :lol: ) - you definately don't look fat :eek: :eek: I don't know anything about the tilted cervix thingie I'm afraid :think:

I know alot of mine is still wind and water I'm gonna go take another pic now :lol:

I can't believe how big my tummy looks already :shock: - or how much my stretch marks have spread up my tummy already :cry: They were so low down just a few weeks ago :cry:

Oh and please don't laugh at my old jimjams :oops: :lol:

10 weeks 1 day
2750169453_334f79e006.jpg

Mine so far, I was big to start with so that might explain why i'm wearing maternity clothes already
6weeks.jpg

9weeks.jpg
10weeks.jpg

claire ive send ya my mob number by PM!!

jools you have a lovely shape!! I put my size 14 jeans on last night and they were really tight, i think im going to have to buy some maternity pants!! seem to sit about all day in my jarmies bottoms cause they are so comfy!! :lol:

Awwwww thanks MrsBrightside (or Lesley I see :D ) You have too and I love your underwear :cheer: Wish we had a primark :(

Clairebear you have a cute little bump coming along too :cheer: :cheer:

Sugarhigh your bump is coming along nicely too :cheer: Yay more bumps

jools221181 said:
Awwwww thanks MrsBrightside (or Lesley I see :D ) You have too and I love your underwear :cheer: Wish we had a primark :(

Clairebear you have a cute little bump coming along too :cheer: :cheer:

Sugarhigh your bump is coming along nicely too :cheer: Yay more bumps

thanks jools!
your bump is lovelly!
im sure i have grown heaps since this was taken!
yay! 12 weeks tomorrow!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thanks..... i have a thing for underwear... the ones i have on in my last pic would you believe are from tesco!!! :lol: got 3 pairs for £5 BARGAIN they are really stretchy as well so think they will last with my growing bump... at least now mine seems to be getting a shape about it

:cheer: :cheer: I love bump pics :cheer: :cheer:

Ok not sure why im doing this but here we are me at 5wks + 2days!!!! :)

Picture003-3.jpg

Awwww lovely Flossy! :cheer: I'm so glad more people are posting their pics now :cheer:

jools221181 said:
Awwww lovely Flossy! :cheer: I'm so glad more people are posting their pics now :cheer:

and your not getting to see my flabby gut :rotfl:

jools221181 said:
Sam&Alice said:
jools221181 said:

and your not getting to see my flabby gut :rotfl:

:( :( :( :lol:

when i have a bump i may post pictures. until its more baby than me, no one is going to see :rotfl:

(im really jealous of your beautiful little bumps by the way!!!).

Yes post your flabby guts!!! :) it gives some of us something to compare too, we arent all skinny minnies!

Any of the larger ladies found that their bellies have moved up on the bottom bit like anti-gravity has taken place? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back