1dpo and so the wait begins....

Morning ladies

so I tested with an frer with fmu and got a bfn. I then tested again with a superdrug own and got a BFP within 2mins. the fact that I got a bfn with a frer is worrying me...but I have got 3 BFP with superdrug ones.

I don't know how to upload pictures straight from my phone and Ican't find the lead to connect to computer grrrr!!

Morning ladies

so I tested with an frer with fmu and got a bfn. I then tested again with a superdrug own and got a BFP within 2mins. the fact that I got a bfn with a frer is worrying me...but I have got 3 BFP with superdrug ones.

I don't know how to upload pictures straight from my phone and Ican't find the lead to connect to computer grrrr!!
EEP! This is very exciting! Hope it's a proper BFP for you! xxx

Did u take the pic with your phone, if so i could try and upload them for you xx

Think congrats is in order :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 27
omg really you can all see them too lol...i thought i was going crazy didn't know what to believe with the frer coming back with a bfn.

:dance:woo hoo!!!

i still haven't said anything to my dh, i was going to wait until after my af is due and i hopefully get a proper dark line...i'm scared to tell him encase it all goes wrong again.

I so see them! A line is certainly a line!! Xx

so excited but also so nervous just hope I've got a super sticky bean this time.

lots of baby dust to you lovely ladies, hopefully you'll get your BFP very soon :dust:

xxx

The witch still hasnt showed her face, thought she would have be here 2 days ago, well it felt like she was. Might test again tomorrow if she doesnt show xx

oooh how exciting vicky, fingers crossed for you hun....what tests have you got?

x

The witch still hasnt showed her face, thought she would have be here 2 days ago, well it felt like she was. Might test again tomorrow if she doesnt show xx
Hey hun. My AF is AWOL too, but I have no idea how long my cycles are because I've only had one so far. She should have showed her face yesterday, given the previous cycle, but nothing so far. I won't test until early next week if she doesn't show. I don't feel at all pregnant and have no other symptoms other than kind of premenstrual type of things like being bloated and crampy and irritable. I could kill my OH and my daughter Tilly today I'm that angry...

Hope you get a BFP xxx

i tested again with a superdrug test today and the line is definitely darker, i also tested with an ic and have a faint line there too, which i didn't have yesterday!!

I have got some ic, but i dont like. I have a frer that i will probably use tomorrow if she hasnt showed her face, but dont feel pregnant so not expecting anything. Expecting af really, been feeling like she has been coming for 3 days now xx

Hey hun. My AF is AWOL too, but I have no idea how long my cycles are because I've only had one so far. She should have showed her face yesterday, given the previous cycle, but nothing so far. I won't test until early next week if she doesn't show. I don't feel at all pregnant and have no other symptoms other than kind of premenstrual type of things like being bloated and crampy and irritable. I could kill my OH and my daughter Tilly today I'm that angry...

Hope you get a BFP xxx

Hi hun, oooh no AF for you either yet, fingers crossed x

what's the matter? why are you so angry?

x

I have got some ic, but i dont like. I have a frer that i will probably use tomorrow if she hasnt showed her face, but dont feel pregnant so not expecting anything. Expecting af really, been feeling like she has been coming for 3 days now xx

I have no symptoms what so ever other than being tired...i did feel a little nauseous the other day but that's it. no sore boobs, no bloating nothing..which is completely different from last time when i had really strong symptoms....so you never know hun xx

oh and i also have an extremely sensitive nose, i can smell everything a mile off lol xx

Guessing my cycle is all over the place with the mc. Maybe i ov late, i did use opk and got positives 3 days in a row, so dont know when i ov, think im just waiting in the witch really. Would be very surprised if i was pregnant xx

well i have everything crossed for you babes...i really hope you get your BFP xx

Thanks chick, only time will tell. Just want to know wither way, so i can start getting excited/scared cos there is a little bean or excited cos i will be going to barbados, haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back