2ww and getting impatient.

carlajanexx

Reaction score
Im currently on 8dpo, my symptoms have been so weird as i never knew you could get this this early. I already have a 7 yr old girl but never really paid much attention to the early signs. So im a bit confused and think my hopes are taking over my mind. So far my symptoms have been...:wall2:
1dpo. cramping, backache.
2dpo. cramping, backache.
3dpo. cramping, backache, sudden headaches last a few minutes then go.
4dpo. cramping, severe backache, really bad heartburn(which i never get)
5dpo. cramping, still backache, heartburn, a heavy feeling on lower stomach.
5dpo. cramping, backache, heartburn, dizzy spell, feeling a little sick, creamy discharge.
6dpo. cramping, backache, feeling sick, heartburn, discharge, still heavy feeling on stomach, and my breasts are tender above the nipple.
7dpo. all of the above.
8dpo. all of the above.

I hate the 2ww its like being in limbo. Has anybody else experienced these symptoms or is my mind and body playing tricks. :oooo:

Your symptoms sound promising. I know my symptoms started around 7dpo with last pregnancy but have read other women say they get theirs sooner.
I know with my son, i got symptoms very early, I wasn't trying at the time so wasnt paying attention but when I dated back to when I first started to feel off-it worked out I would have literally just been pregnant xx

im really hoping so, weve been trying for months now but because my fella in the army when hes home he misses ovulation time, but this month i ovulated early (charting my temp, o sticks and pains) when he was home which was lucky, im desperate to run to the shop to get a hpt...but trying to hold out as im not due till 1st november, its soo exciting but scary at the same time

I know how you feel, it is so annoying-the 'unknown'.
Sounds good that your OH was home for the ov days, so you have a good chance.
I hope you get your BFP. I am also due for AF around the beg of Nov but hope it stays away for 9 months instead. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back