1dpo and so the wait begins....

Ahh well, just me in the morning then, like a lemon :dance:

I've been all over the shop yesterday and today, last night I had a cry to oh about how I didn't expect it to take this long to fall preggo etc etc.... blah blah blah... put it down to pms but I really hope it's not! But now I've just had butterflies about testing in the morning!

Bit of backache today and yellow discharge. Just have to wait and see now :) xx

I don't think I would usually test at 10dpo but because AF is due tomorrow if I wait af might come before I test and I can't go a month without testing!! So I definitely will be in the morning. Not sure how I feel it's going to go. Probs bfn, let's be honest! xx

Lol. ..I know how you feel with can't go a month without testing

Fx for you hun I'll be checking in on you in the morning...I hope you get your BFP xxx

Im going to wait too, dont think this is going to be my month, just not feeling positive with my abscess amd taking antibiotics now. On them until thursday, but hopefully get to see my dentist tomorrow and she can take this god awful pain away xx

aww hun it sounds so painful, I hope they can sort it for you tomorrow x

Sorry i am letting you down by not testing tomorrow, jus in so much pain and dont want to get more upset in the mornin if i see a bfn will maybe wait until thursday, might feel more positive once i get my root canal done. Fx i get it sorted tomorrow xx

don't be silly hun I think its too early for me to test anyway cause although I'm 10dpo ny Af isnt due for another 7 days so Thursday will 've better for me too.

I hope you get everything sorted today x

Bethyboo good luck for today Fx you get a BFP x

are there any other ladies that want to test with me and Vicky on Thursday???

Good luck bethyboo, fx r crossed for you. Fx r crossed for my tooth get sorted today too, so i can feel happier and not be miserable xx

BFN for me this morning, just gotta hope the witch stays well away so I can keep testing. I don't feel like she's coming for me today, though *famous last words* I hope I can test with you all again on Thursday :af::af::af:.

Really hope you get yourself sorted today, Vicky! xx

Well ive got an appointment at 12, so fingers crossed they can fix it and i dont lose a tooth and i can look forward to thursday with my ladies and we all get bfp xx

Soooo I'm still not bleeding or feeling like it's going to come... This eve I had yellow snotty discharge on the paper when I wiped... I usually don't notice any cm at all, even around O. I won't be able to wait until Thurs lol, so will be testing again in the morning, woop!

How you feeling Vicky? Pain free I hope xx

Never got my root canal, dentist says that antibiotics should hopefully clear it. Im am better than i was on sunday and monday, so hopefuly all the pain is going by thirsday when im finished the antibiotics. I only have ic's in the house, so will test with that on thirsday first, dont want to spend money to get a bfn. Still not feeling that positive, its looking good for you bethyboo, will be checking in forst thing tomorrow :) how you today MrsCk? Feeling positive yet? xx

Oooh looking good Bethyboo, I'll be checking in tomorrow...good luck x

sorry your still in pain Vicky hopefully it will go soon. I'm ok I've got no symptoms other than lower back and hip pain for last 2 days...not feeling very hopeful x

I have.... bfn.... urgh! But still no af and I never get to 11dpo! This is like a record for me lol xx

:( ths crap, but your still not out, the witch hasnt showed her face and its the longest you've had so far. Might still be 2 early to get a positive xx

Hello ladies, please can I join in with you? I'm Karen and I'm TTC my second baby. I think I'm due AF at the end of this week. I have had very few symptoms, but yesterday I had a random bit of brown spotting in the afternoon and then nothing but some snotty CM since. My left boob was sore a few days ago, but I put that down to breastfeeding issues. I've had no boob changes. I am a bit bloated and achey in the lower back and hips. Well, a lot bloated, actually. I don't know when I OV'd nor how long to expect my cycle to be because AF has only been back a couple of cycles since breastfeeding. I don't feel pregnant but I didn't when I had my DD and didn't find out til I was 6 weeks pg... I'm a mess, in a word...

FX you all get some lovely BFPs soon!
Vicky - hope your tooth gets better soon. It's horrible having toothache.
Bethyboo - got my FX for you. Your symptoms are much like mine at the mo. Let's hope it's not just a late AF for you. And good luck MrsCK and everyone else.
xxx

Hey Karen and welcome to the madness Do u want to test tomorrow with me and MrsCk? xx

Hey Karen and welcome to the madness Do u want to test tomorrow with me and MrsCk? xx
Haha. Thanks, hun, but I'm way too chicken to test before I think AF is due. If I go by my only other full cycle so far, I'll be due on Friday. I haven't even bought any pregnancy tests yet!!! But best of luck tomorrow xxx

Its only 1 day early, im not due until saturday, still going to test i think. I wanted to test last week just knew it was way too early. You still testing tomorrow MrsC? xx

Hi Karen welcome :)

yes Vicky I'm going to test tomorrow although I don't have any symptoms and it is still 5days before AF is due but what the heck. ..any excuse to poas lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back