1dpo and so the wait begins....

hey Vicky are you testing today chick?? xxx

Yip tested with a frer and bfn, so im just saying im out this month and waiting for the witch. Never mind, glad 1 of use got our sticky bean xx

Yip tested with a frer and bfn, so im just saying im out this month and waiting for the witch. Never mind, glad 1 of use got our sticky bean xx
Sorry you got a BFN, Vicky. I've decided only to test on Monday evening if AF is still a no show by then. xxx

The witch still hasnt showed her face, thought she would have be here 2 days ago, well it felt like she was. Might test again tomorrow if she doesnt show xx
Hey hun. My AF is AWOL too, but I have no idea how long my cycles are because I've only had one so far. She should have showed her face yesterday, given the previous cycle, but nothing so far. I won't test until early next week if she doesn't show. I don't feel at all pregnant and have no other symptoms other than kind of premenstrual type of things like being bloated and crampy and irritable. I could kill my OH and my daughter Tilly today I'm that angry...

Hope you get a BFP xxx

Hi hun, oooh no AF for you either yet, fingers crossed x

what's the matter? why are you so angry?

x
Haha. I was just feeling very very irritable yesterday. I ended up going out shopping in Chester and leaving OH with the little madam for a few hours. That, and a new pair of shoes, perked me up :)

Hope you are feeling good today and not starting any nasty pregnancy symptoms yet xxx

hi ladies I've been MIA all day I did race for life today, I only walked it but it was an amazing experience.

sorry you got a bfn Vicky but your not out until the witch comes x

haha Karen new shoes always perk me up. good luck for tomorrow x

I'm feeling ok no bad symptoms yet except tiredness and extreme hunger lol. I feel like i could eat a horse every few hours lol x

Just done it - you'll see in my other thread! :bfp: for me! Oh my goodness, I'm terrified! MrsCK, can't wait to join you in tri1.

Thanks for your support, ladies! Lots of love xxx

congrats on MrsCK on your BFP!! Hoping to get my BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back