1dpo and so the wait begins....

MrsCK

Reaction score
I forgot how much I hate the 2ww, i'm only 1dpo and I already feel like it's the longest day ever.

Anyone else on or around 1dpo that wants to pass the time with me?...we can go crazy together. :wall2:

Ugh I hate the 2ww! I'm nt due to ov for a while but I just waned to wish you luck this cycle. X x x

Me, but im on day 2, haha. Only 12 to go :-/ x

Hi Vicky, how you doing?

god i hate this waiting, i feel like i'm going crazy!!

I'm 2dpo - but only have a 12 day LP so only 10 days to go :)

Im ok, got very sore boobs today and yesterday, more my left one and the pain is under my armpit. Not taking this a s symptom as it is way too early. How you doing? I wish the next 10 days would fly past xx

well I think I ovulated on Saturday possibly Sunday so that will make me 3/4dpo. my early pregnancy signs were so strong last month I think it will be hard for me to not symptom spot but on the other hand I won't know if it is just my mind playing tricks on me.

like for instance last night I had really loud gurgling sounds from my stomach I had that last pregnancy they were ridiculously loud and lasted around 10mins and were different to digesting sounds, but now Im questioning if I was just exaggerating how loud the sounds were last night because I know it's an early pregnancy symptom iykwim.

also I woke up this morning with a dull kind of ache low in my stomach like right above my pubic bone. I don't remember what dpo I got that last time but it was definitely something I experienced before I tested.

but these symptoms could be anything, the undeniable symptoms last time were my super sensitive and sore to the touch boobs to the point Iit hurt to wear a bra, my heightened sense of smell I could smell things a mile off and the nausea everyday around 11am. I got all of these symptoms around 9/10dpo...so Fx I get them this cycle.

god I Hate this waiting!

i'm with you there. i hate the TWW. been doing the clear blue trial so to be honest i haven't really noticed the time go by plus we had a week holiday last week so were out and about most of the time which was nice. i think i'm going a bit mad now though!! not sure when i ovulated as the monitor didn't pick up a peak. i think have a rough idea as there are lines on the sticks and they were almost positive on one particular day

fingers crossed for all the ladies in the TWW

It is bery difficult to not symptom spot. I have dull aches too, which i got last pregnancy but not sure when, also my gums started bleeding last night when i brushed them and have a metallic taste in my mouth today. Just dont want to get my hopes up and get a bfn. R u going to test early or wait until af is due? xx

It is bery difficult to not symptom spot. I have dull aches too, which i got last pregnancy but not sure when, also my gums started bleeding last night when i brushed them and have a metallic taste in my mouth today. Just dont want to get my hopes up and get a bfn. R u going to test early or wait until af is due? xx

oooh I don't know Vicky I'm telling myself to wait until AF due but I know that I won't lol. my AF is due on 25th when are you due? what are you going to do wait or test early?

Fx for your well deserved bfp's ladies xx

Im telling myself to wait too, but i know i wont, i have a quite a few ic, so i know i will start using them in a week, probably earlier, haha. Its like an addiction, lol. This metallic/blood taste today is very weird, didnt have this last time, but they say everytime is different. I think if i ovulted saturday, then i probably due the 22nd, but that feels like a lifetime away xx

Hi,

Im DPO1 today with a 12 day LP i believe AF is due 24 june.

Id love to wait with you... Hate waiting. Its only my 3rd cycle ttc and its already driving me nuts!!

Good luck and tons of the babydust to u all. Feeling optimistic this month - fingers crossed our BFP this month ladies. Hang in there everyone xx

Hi,

Im DPO1 today with a 12 day LP i believe AF is due 24 june.

Id love to wait with you... Hate waiting. Its only my 3rd cycle ttc and its already driving me nuts!!

Good luck and tons of the babydust to u all. Feeling optimistic this month - fingers crossed our BFP this month ladies. Hang in there everyone xx

Glad you could join us Melanie lol,

the wait is unbearable, your due on your af the day before me. this is my 6th cycle now and probably the worst, with the others i was not as obsessed as i am now jsut more of a 'oh well if it happens it happens' approach but cycle 6 is sending me craaaaazzzy!!!

Im telling myself to wait too, but i know i wont, i have a quite a few ic, so i know i will start using them in a week, probably earlier, haha. Its like an addiction, lol. This metallic/blood taste today is very weird, didnt have this last time, but they say everytime is different. I think if i ovulted saturday, then i probably due the 22nd, but that feels like a lifetime away xx

I got the metallic blood like taste when i got my bfp it happened quite early on as well so fingers crossed for you. i'm not really feeling any symptoms now apart from the ache in my stomach and it feels quite tender i can't explain it.

i've got about 30 ic at home, i stocked back up last week lol, there is no way that i am going to be able to resist poas with all of them around. i'll probably start testing around this time next week knowing me lol.

Glad someone else wants to join us in our week of madness :) it is so strange, thought it would have gone by now, its disgusting. Thats the only thing i have really and a tiny bit if yellow cm today, but that doesnt mean anything either. I want to test now, but know it is way too early, why does it have to be so long. Haha xx

Glad someone else wants to join us in our week of madness :) it is so strange, thought it would have gone by now, its disgusting. Thats the only thing i have really and a tiny bit if yellow cm today, but that doesnt mean anything either. I want to test now, but know it is way too early, why does it have to be so long. Haha xx

i remember how bad that taste was, it was like blood. ooooh that sounds promising vicky :oooo:

i want to test now too, oh god this is going to be a very loooooong week!!

Is it still not too early to get symptoms. Can youreally get then before implantation? xx

Hiya Vicky...yes you can :) I did with my last pregnancy and I am currently 7dpo and have exactly the same tell tale symptoms as last time.....eeeeek...

I started with symptoms at 3/4dpo.....but last 2 days they have been more noticeable

good luck ladies.....we may all be going to tri 1 together :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back