I HATE the 2 week wait!!

Loola

Reaction score
Im so impatient!! the 2WW is the hardest thing about TTC! I thought it would be easier this month as I should have more on my mind at Christmas, but no, Im only 1DPO and I wanna know now!! :rotfl:

Im seriously symptom spotting already too, I have soreish boobs and keep have twinges in my abdomen, probably still ovulation pains. Its craziness!! lol.

I do hope its signs of BFP for you, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hate it too! I keep symptom spotting this month because my boobs ache - fingers crossed! :)

Know exactly what you mean hun; I'm so impatient and keep trying to put it to the back of my mind but doesn't seem to be working!

I know what you mean too, I'm about 2/3DPO and in the run up to OV I get all excited that I could be PG in a few days, then a few days after I feel down because I just think two weeks of waiting then AF will just come as usual and spoil it all :wall:.
It a rollercoaster of emotions in the 2WW isn't it? I go from feeling excited that I may be PG to thinking no way I can't be :roll: I do this a million times a day for the whole of the 2WW :lol:

I feel like Im checking my pants for spotting every 5 mins! It took me about half an hour to decide whether to have one very small glass of Sangria when I went out for a meal with friends earlier tonight. I did have one in the end, and now worried about it as now Im home I have cramps! This is no way to live!!! :rotfl:

When is Science going to discover a way to test for pregnancy immediately after conception?!! :wink:

Agreed Loola :wall:

2ww.gif

goingcrazy2ww.gif

ttcparanoia.gif

:cheer: :cheer:

im in the 2WW now, got my positive OPK yesterday so either ovulated or just away too! think we managed to BD at the right times (24th, 26th, 28th, 29th) and to make extra sure we will again tonight, tomorrow night and the 1st :wink:

so when should i start making up symptoms :lol:

Ovulated yesterday!! BD twice yesterday!! Felt really fruity TMI :oops: Is this too much?? Going for it again tonight - Letting the new year in with a BANG!!! :D
P.s. Ticker is wrong!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back