Blood after BD??

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi ladies,

i went to the loo this morning and wiped afterwards. there was a lot cm (probably from the bd'ing of the past few days) and it had a brownish blood with it. i looked it up online and it seems 'normal' after bd. but i just went to the loo again and there was more and it was bright red blood - any ideas? is this normal and has anyone else had this? it's not implantation as i am only 1dpo!

xx

Hmm not sure what that could be. Did it hurt when BDing? Go to your GP for peace of mind maybe. Am sure you're fine but always better to just hear that from GP! Xxx

Sylvies right hun or if you can't get to GPs call NHS Direct

Let us know how you get on though

xxx

well it was only a little bit in with the cm so not sure, when we bd'd yesterday i was on top for most of the time and it was a bit deeper (tmi!) so i assume its just that but don't know. im going to see how it is for the rest of today and if its still there then i will call nhs direct or gp's.

thansk girls xx

Probably just that then hun but defo keep an eye on it

I know my insides can hurt like hell sometimes around OV if the OH gets a bit too carried away

xxx

yeah, could just have knocked you funny on your cervix or something......i wouldn't worry unless it continues or causes you any pain. When did you last have a smear? cos sometimes we can form little pollips..pollops....pollaps....oh i dunno how its spelt..ha ha. Which are harmless but can sometimes bleed but they would spot these on a smear...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back