1dpo and so the wait begins....

are you going to test again tomorrow Bethyboo? ?

Im not very positive this month at all. What test you going to use? Just a ic? xx

I'm not confident either hun...yes I'm gonna use ic I've also got superdrug ones but no point in wasting them if AF doesn't come and I start to get symptoms I'll use them then.

See what the morning brings, if i dont get anything tonoz, will leave it a few days xx

Good luck to those testing today! I finally caved last night and ordered some pregnancy tests with my Sainsbury's online shop. Jeeeeez, they are expensive aren't they? May I ask which ICs people buy, please? I am not even going to go near the expensive ones unless I'm super late with AF and with symptoms! I have a mortgage to pay...

I've decided that if AF is a no show by Tuesday next week I'll test, but I am not feeling at all pregnant. That said, when I was pregnant last time I had no idea for weeks...

Lots of baby dust xxx

Bfn for me, expected that to be honest. I did get a line but it its an evap, lol. I buy my ic's from amazon. Dont really know how good they are. I will maybe test again saturday if Af hasnt arrived. Good luck MrsCk xx

Witch arrived for me last night, was gutted to say the least. I really don't know what more I can do..... Meh. Onwards and upwards.

Best of luck everyone, really rooting for you all to get your bfps this month. xx

Sorry the witch got you, hun. Lots of baby dust to you for next month.

Good luck to the rest of you xxx

Sorry to hear that she got you. I feel like she is going to get me too a day or 2 early. If she is not here by sunday will test again, but not before. Think she will come tomorrow xx

Hi ladies

So i tested with fmu and I got a bfn on the ic so i thought sod it i'll use one of the superdrug own tests that i have and i got a super super super super faint pink line, but it was definitely there and it came up within 3-4 minutes.

Im trying not to get too excited as its still early days yet, my af isn't due for another 5 days and i'm so scared something bad will happen and i'll mc again and i'm also not having any symptoms which is concerning as with my last pg my symptoms were very strong around this time.

I haven't even said anything to my oh yet as i want to wait and see if the line gets darker over the next few days and be sure that it wasn't just in my head and the fact that i wanted to see a pink line.

The ic don't seem to work with me as with my last pg i kept getting bfn until 3 days past my af and they are supposed to be really sensitive ones 10miu, but the superdrug own brand tests seem to detect quite early on. i've just gone to the shop and bought 4 more superdrug tests (packs of 2 tests for £5 or 2 packs for £8) and i also bought one frer, which i'll probably do in the morning.

So at the moment i'm excited but trying not to be until i see that darker line. It's our 1st wedding anniversary on 30th June so if i am pg i'll tell my dh then as we are going away for the weekend.

eeeek!!

xx

O wow, super excited for you. It will be good of 1 of us gets a bfp, i dont feel confindent at all. Have you got a foto of todays test? xx

Oh wow, keeping everything crossed for you! No symptoms seems to be a good sign with lots of ladies getting their bfps! Xx

i have got a photo but i'm at work and don't know how to do it from my phone and the picture doesn't show it very well.

i'll test again tomorrow and send a photo then if it's definitely a bfp.

i'm just doubting myself now, i'm too scared to believe it and worried something will happen again.

Look forward to tomorrow :) i really feel like the witch is on her way. Dont really know how long this cycle will be with the mc, so dont really know when she is due xx

oh fingers crossed the witch stays away Vicky x

thats the thing i'm worrying about though, because i mc last cycle i'm just concerned that something will happen again or maybe even that i imagined the pink line. I'm trying to be all casj and not think about it too much as i don't want to get my hopes up and then they're shattered like last time. i'll test again in the morning and see how things are looking.

x

Good luck for tomorrow. Well of i get a bfn i will stop ttc for a few months as oh parents have just asked if we want to go to barbados in march and they are paying :) so either way its good mews this month, just stop trying for about 4 months, that way even if i did fall pregnant i would be more than 6 months and i could still fly :) really want to know now, haha. So impatient xx

Oh barbados is beautiful, have you been before? i've been to quite a few places in the caribbean.

well fingers crossed for you tomorrow hun xx

Never been before. Would love to go so wont be too disappointed if the witch shows up, but be happier if she stayed away though :) reslly feel like she is on her way xx

Aw wow just checking in ladies, keeping everything crossed for you mrsck :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back