1dpo and so the wait begins....

Bethyboo is 5do do she may want to test with us too.

at lesat I have you girls to come to for support when I'm feeling weak and ready to poas lol

Thanks MrsCK, yeh I'm the same :)

My LP is usually only 10 days so I'm actually expecting af on Tuesday. I'm on my second month of vitamin b6 to try to sort this out but so far it's only brought O forward and my LP has stayed the same, so annoying!! So yeh I'll test if the witch doesn't get me first. Roll on Tuesday!!

Symptoms still same as before, bloated and sore bbs, I'm spotty now too. V attractive! Good luck everyone xx

oooh good yeah we'll all test on Tuesday.

your symptoms sound promising, I've not had any symptoms today have a feeling this isn't going to be my month.

Just for info ladies I got a complete bfn at 8dpo. Then a faint line on frer at 9 dpo and bfn on digi. But then 10 dpo bfp on digi and very obvious line on 9 dpo

Good luck ladies xxx

Congrats again clare. Tuesdat we will both be 10dpo so fx we might get a hint of a line. I woke up last nite at about 3:30am and my tummy was growling, very weird. Maybe a symptom?? hehe xx

Def a symptom i had that at about 6/7 dpo x

I didn't get even a faint pos until 16dpo and a day after my af was due. Fx for you all xxxx

Was it really, MrsCk said it was a symptom for her last time too, never heard of it before. But i was a strange feeling and very loud. Fx im only 7dpo just need to wait and see, im so impatient xx

yes vicky it was a symptom for me last time, i first got it at around 6/7dpo...it all sounds promising for you babes x

i've not had any symptoms whatsoever, i don't think this is going to be my month, i feel totally normal lol x

I hope so, but it might of been something else. Wish tiesday would arrive. I dont have any symptoms today, bbs or nothi hurts, so maybe it was nothing. But then some ladies dont get any symptoms and just get there bfp, just have to wait and see xx

How's everyone getting on? I'm not feeling good really, it's my first month temping so I don't know the ins and outs of it very well but I don't think my temps are looking very good. Bleurgh. I hope someone else gets their bfp anyway :) xx

Im not doing too good, got an abscess in my tooth :( been to a dentist today and he says i have to see my own dentist to get the infection out. My dentist is still in scotland as i didnt get round to getting ine when i moved. So dont k ow when it will get fixed and i will have to travel 270 miles to get there and the same to get back :( at least when i go i will get to see my family xx

oooh that doesn't sound good Vicky, if your dentist is in Scotland can't you register with this one at the same time as booking an appointment??

I'm starting to feel really scared about testing so worried I'll get a bfn..I can actually take getting my AF rather than a bfn...really starting to worry about it now.

x

Well i am travelling up to scotland tonight, stayig woth my mam n dad then fingers crossed i get an appointment tomorrow, its the worst pain ever. Scared to take any pills incase i was pregnant, its a nightmare. So i might not get chance to test tomorrow with fmu, so might have to leave it a few days, i think im going toget a bfn this month, was feeling positive until this abscess xx

Hey hon I'm a dental nurse and can't believe they have let you go in so much pain! Did you go to an emergency clinic? They have a duty of care to at least get you out of pain and settled so you can go to your own dentist! Is there a hole in the abscessed tooth? X x

Yeah, got an emergency appointment yesterday, he numbed my mouth took xrays and said that the abscess was back, but he didnt want to touch it as he would rather my own dentist do it, as she knows exactly what was done last time, he has given me amoxicillian to take for 5 days xx

Hi Vicky I'm not so sure I'm going to test tomorrow I think I may leave it until the weekend...when are you off of the antibiotics? ?

Aw that's crap for you tho. I had amoxicillin a few months ago for a chest infection and doc promised they were ok for ttc, hope your better soon x x

im 9dpo and af is due in 8days...so my symptoms over the last couple of days are extreme tiredness like can't stay awake past 9 and struggling to wake up in the morning, yesterday and today I felt nauseous in the morning until around 11am. today I woke up with a headache (which I never get) and it stayed for most of the morning, feeling sickly, stomach felt queasy, my sense of smell has heightened sprayed perfume this morning and made me feel very queasy had to wash it off and my lower back has hurt most of the day...I do usually get lower back pain a couple of days before AF is due but none of the other symptoms. oh and ivy been extremely irritable.

I don't think I would usually test at 10dpo but because AF is due tomorrow if I wait af might come before I test and I can't go a month without testing!! So I definitely will be in the morning. Not sure how I feel it's going to go. Probs bfn, let's be honest! xx

Im going to wait too, dont think this is going to be my month, just not feeling positive with my abscess amd taking antibiotics now. On them until thursday, but hopefully get to see my dentist tomorrow and she can take this god awful pain away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back