• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Think I'm out ladies, really cramping and I'm spotting brown blood. This happened last time and I thought it was ib but then turned into full flow and the worst period ever! So expecting it to get heavy anytime now!! :( Not only that but my car got broken into last night and I've spent all day trying to sort getting someone to fix my window. In terms of crap days, this one pretty much tops the lot!!!

Oh cazzie im sorry to hear that u are havin a shit day big hugs hun xxx

Thanks girls! Should get sorted tonight (the car) so I can go to work tomorrow. As for af, seriously disappointed but what can you do except try next month? Putting my hope in you girls!!

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Sorry your scan wasn't great Jodie, I hate it when they have an attitude. I know they see a lot of people but that doesn't make it better, I agree with everyone else, too early to see on an ultrasound.
Sorry you're having a rubbish day Cazzie, hope you get your car sorted.
I'm staying positive but it's so hard. x

Thanks purple cloud unfortunatly af is goin to get me ive got the usual achey foof that i get every month oh well keep plodding on ..im relying an everyone else to cheer me up with all your bfps ....

PMA PMA spreading around the PMA and :dust: :dust: :dust: xxx

I'm with u Jodie pmt has kicked in and pre af headache all I want is choc and haribos , not even gunna bother testing now :(

Oh no girls, thought it would just be me with the bad luck! :( I should've known af was coming when I cried on Sunday after burning some toast! Also cried numerous times today with my car thing, still brown spotting, not full flow yet but will probably start tomorrow! Rubbish!! Kinda glad today's over, don't think it could get much worse! Onwards and upwards though x

Oh nooo andrea thats just shit !!! This is pants hubby was eatin his tea the other side of the room and i could hear him chewing i just wanted to rip his head off !! Now i just want to cry ... emotions ... af ... its all just crap crap crap ... well ladies it better be our turn next month cos we dam well deserve it hugs for all of us and lots of choccies and a big bacardi and coke at the weekend xxxx

Oh ladies!
Your not out yet. Don't give up.
xx

Dont give up ur deffo not ouf yet ladies what happen to the PMA xx

Thought I'd posted in here earlier but is was a diff thread. The witch got me :(

Sorry to hear you ladies aren't feeling too hopeful this month with pms symptoms, just remember that it's the same early preg symptoms that u get too, so ur not out yet. Keeping everything crossed for u all.

As for us it's a new month, gonna try and eat better, exercise, stress less (pah!) and get our bfp next month... Here hoping anyways x

Sorry the witch got you ladies. Since I have come off the pill I have really bad hot sweats in the night a few days before my AF. I have no idea why and I hate it! So that happened last night so I tested today and got a BFN. I know I'm not out to the witch officially turns up but it's just a waiting game now. :( Hope you're all well. The witch didn't get our memo this month so let's make sure she gets it next time!

Big bugs sandy and Cazzie x
Sorry u had a bfn purple x
Jodie I know how u feel I have that when hubby breaths loudly !def having a b&c this weekend !
Just waiting 4 af now should b fri , I'm gunna beat the crap out of her when she gets here !grrrrrr

I dont beleive it !!! 2 days early and the witch shows up flippin heck shes a cow good luck anyone still to test xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back