• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Hahahahahah andrea i did aswell bfn for me not surprised though after countless cuppas we are as bad as each other lol xx

Hahahahahah andrea i did aswell bfn for me not surprised though after countless cuppas we are as bad as each other lol xx

Lol we r a right pair ! I tested with about a tea spoon size of pee it was my 5 pee of the day - we really r crap at this lol !

I was dead excited i thought id got good strengh cheapies how wrong was i they are 25 mui a frer is stronger i tell ya i think half the time my brain just aint engaged and plus we would have to havr super amounts of hcg after only implanting yesterday as 9dpo is the usual day for implantation according to my friend dr google haha xx

Last edited:
So ive not even implanted at 7dpo no wonder my test are whiter then white lol x

Lol 25 mui ! Mine r 10 but they r all crap any way I don't know why we bother with icsi swear if I ever c a line on 1 u would have 2 peel me off the floor !and don't listen 2 dr.google he's full of shit 2 !
Mum2 - r not testing already !! Ur as bad as us !

You ladies make me laugh :) I had no desire to test until I caught up on this thread and I am only 6dpo lol. The earliest I have ever tested is 10dpo, at this rate I will be testing early if I get influenced by this thread ;) xx

Lisey don't do it stay strong walk away from temptation !! Or u could just test with us every day !! :)

Lol, I like the way in one sentence you tell me to wait and then encourage me to join the testing :lol: Way too early to test yet and will TRY and wait til 11 dpo at least xx

Ahhh sod it just test from.ov day till af day .... at least u will see good line progression hahah ... errr dr google is my best mate its told me im preggers bcos ive got sore boobs and had an afternoon nap hahaha xxx

Ahhh sod it just test from.ov day till af day .... at least u will see good line progression hahah ... errr dr google is my best mate its told me im preggers bcos ive got sore boobs and had an afternoon nap hahaha xxx

:rofl: Love that, POAS addicts!

I have a love hate relationship with Dr Google, I love him when he agrees with me and I hate him when he tells me I can't be pregnant cos AF has arrived :wall2:x

You ladies are terrible! Such a bad influence being part of this thread! Lol! I've had the awful lower back pain the last two nights in bed. It has woken me up this morning and yesterday morning. I'm kidding myself it's a symptom! Sorry the witch got you mbrbkb. :(

Exactly im not dr googles mate all the time ... total idiot wen it says im preggo and af turns up the next day lol xx

Jodie ur u gunna test again in the morning b4 ur scan ? I am ,not till I get back from the school run about 9ish x

I knew you guys would cave, haha! I'm 12dpo tomorrow but not testing. Had a bit of spotting today then nothing but that happened last cycle and then af arrived with full force! Just want to know now!

Yep im gunna test as soon as i get up haha will probs be a bfn again stoopid tests are broken lol xx

Cazzie once u start testing u have 2 do it every day it's the law lol fx the bitch stays away 4 u hun x
Jodie if we don't get bfps on them 2 moz,sure we will just go and buy 1s that aren't broke x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back