• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Im going to pee on all of them and then take them back and ask for a refund lol dam the broken hpts xx
cazzie the witch is stayin away frim us all i tied her up and chucked her in a double.padlocked room no escaping for her for 9 months :) :) :) xxx

I didn't get anything til 13dpo and only got proper pos at 14dpo so don't give up keep poas girls, haha. It so is the law, hope ur all ok? Bfps for all soon fx xxxx

Thanks kaa just slowly going insane !poor hubby's they have with us when the witch shows and deal with us in the 2ww we only want them 1w of the month !

Oh I know don't think we have had sex since I ov haha good job it did the trick ha. Xxx

Lol kaa I was readin the tri3 girls posts some of them haven't had any in months!!
Night lovely ladies I'm off 2 my bed !! Jodie i will b thinking of u in the morning really hope ur scan goes well I won't b on here till after 9 so I'm hoping ur bfp is the first thing I c xx good luck 2 any1 else who cracks 2mos !!

Im going to pee on all of them and then take them back and ask for a refund lol dam the broken hpts xx
cazzie the witch is stayin away frim us all i tied her up and chucked her in a double.padlocked room no escaping for her for 9 months :) :) :) xxx

Lol u mad women that would b the funniest thing ever ! Take the buggers back! Lol

Hahah too right andrea the buggers are faulty haha ... i wont be on till i get back about 10:30 got the school run first then straight onto the hospital a bit nervous buy will deal with whatever happens xxx

Morning ladies how are we today x

i didnt test this morning woke up absolutly burstin for a pee had to dance around the room bcos hubby was already in the loo lol xx

good luck to anyone testing today xxx

Looking forward to here how the testing goes today!

After testing early yesterday I'm all out of tests. Hoping to pick up a frer today x

Make sure u ask the shop if it works cherrycola mine and andreas were all broken yesterday lol xx

Lol yes tests that only give positive results, I'm all for that!

Just stopped at sainsburys on my way to work and they only has digis, whats that all about. Don't think they are sensitive enough for testing at 10dpo and seeing the words not pregnant is just too harsh! x

Good luck jodie. Ive woke up this morning with the beginnings of a cold sore. I never get cold sores. X

Morning all 11 dpo tests still seem 2 b broke! Strange.....
Good luck 2day Jodie x
Iv got 2 got out 4 a few hours helping my sister paint:( yawn !
Mum2angle1 I've got a lovely cold sore 2 nice !

Well im still sat waiting gunna pee myself any second so they better hurry up lol .... ohhh andrea i feel ur pain painting is the worst job ever lol take them flippin tests back and demand a refund lol xxxx

Well thats me been in and ovaries and womb look fine no visible sign of pregnancy so im out ladies just a waiting game for af to arrive :-( xxx

Not necessarily out jodie, did you test today? It would be way to early to see anything on ultrasound! Was it an internal scan? x

Hiya no it was an abdominal one it was her attitude are u pregnant i said hope so weve been tryin long enough she said well ovaries and womb look fine and no visiable sign of pregnancy could have burst into tear no didnt test this morning .. ive just ordered a job lot of opks and hpts for the next cycle xxxx

Its far too early to see on a scan isn't it? They wont usually scan you til 5-6 weeks for this reason. And would be even harder to see with abdominal scan, with all my early preg scans I have had to have internal one as they wouldn't see anything otherwise x

Jodei they would never c a pregnancy yet it would only b a cluster of cells ! The sac not even been made yet - some1 correct me if I'm wrong , glad 2 here everything else is looking good xx

Really ... thats given me abit of hope that i might still be in witb a chance i was literally in tjere 2 mins and out again why did she say that ive been sat peed off all day grrrr oh well 11dpo and still in the game xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back