• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Awww thanks hun, I don't update it often enough. I keep forgetting! Have you got a journal? x

Awww thanks hun, I don't update it often enough. I keep forgetting! Have you got a journal? x

No I haven't yet. I might eventually. My endometriosis story is like many others, a diagnosis that took waaaay too long! I still worry what impact it will have on TTC. My consultant says I should give it a year then go back to him if I struggle. I've had 2 pregnancy, neither got past 13 weeks. :( But I'm positive about the future!!! :)

Oh I didn't realise you had endo too. I only started having symptoms of it around a year and a half ago but they think I have had it a very long time. I think it got aggrevated when I was taking evening primrose oil.
I have been assured that there is no link with endo and miscarriages unless there is a blood clotting issue too that sometimes goes along with endo. This is what my recurrent miscarriage consultant said and he was very certain of it.
Have you had a laparoscopy? To all my fellow endo ladies, I cant recommend bee propolis enough, esp if you still get pain but I also read that it can increase pregnancy rates. I researched for ages for a natural way to help the pain and it really worked for me. I haven't needed it since the op though xx

I was diagnosed in 2007 and have had 2 surgeries. I'm doing ok at the moment. The pain isn't anywhere near as bad as it was. So I can't complain. :)

That's good about the pain as we both know how horrendous it can be. Hopefully we won't be waiting too long for our sticky beans x

I'm feeling positive!!! I'm trying not to symptom spot but I can't help it!! How many dpo is everyone testing?

Oh I symptom spot all the time, I found myself doing it even on months we didn't try...old habits :lol: I am going to try and hold out til 13dpo but might cave at 12dpo. You? x

Putplecloud i think me and andrea are testing on tues ...

anddddd omg sorry to go on but my boobs are so so so sore but a weitd sore they feel sore on the inside like a burning kinda feelin soreness but kinda at the sides aswell lol omg that really didnt make sense haha but well they are sore haha xx

Sore boobs is a good sign :) What dpo are you on Tuesday? xx

Hi lisey i will be 11/12 dpo but i have a scan that day so me and hubby decided to do a test that morning i will be testin everyday from then till af due lol ... i never test early im just feeling so very positive this cycle dont have a clue why lol xxx

I dont think ill able to handle holding out till 14dpo. Good luck hun hope all goes well and u get ur bfp xx

Putplecloud i think me and andrea are testing on tues ...

anddddd omg sorry to go on but my boobs are so so so sore but a weitd sore they feel sore on the inside like a burning kinda feelin soreness but kinda at the sides aswell lol omg that really didnt make sense haha but well they are sore haha xx

Jodie I'm starting 2 freak out cus mine arnt hurting at all , my boobs r normally really sore by now then ease up at12/13 dpo starting 2 think my body hasn't made enough progesterone . What is going on with us this cycle .........x

Oh my god, I'm so bloated!! I only had a bacon sandwich at lunchtime so not like I've been snacking all day!! I look 5 months preggers!! Well done ladies for holding on, I wish I had as I'm 3 tests short now! I promise I will NOT test until Thursday (brownie promise!!)

Hi lisey i will be 11/12 dpo but i have a scan that day so me and hubby decided to do a test that morning i will be testin everyday from then till af due lol ... i never test early im just feeling so very positive this cycle dont have a clue why lol xxx

Ooooh, I am excited for you. I will be looking out for your update on Tuesday xx

Oh my god, I'm so bloated!! I only had a bacon sandwich at lunchtime so not like I've been snacking all day!! I look 5 months preggers!! Well done ladies for holding on, I wish I had as I'm 3 tests short now! I promise I will NOT test until Thursday (brownie promise!!)

Sure u don't wanna test with me and Jodie tues !!!!!!

Andrea thats a good sign if ur boobs usually hurt and now they dont with dd my boobs didnt hurt at all but with ds they were so sore but of and on till i was abouy 3 months ... anything thats not normal us a good sign xxx

Andrea, are you trying to tempt me??? I'm being good I tell you!!! ;) Although I will be stalking for all your bfp's!

Ohhhh hope ur right Jodie !
Cazzie yes was trying 2 temped u but u held up under pressure !! u must have really been in the brownies lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back