14 dpo no AF and now brown spotting without cramping?!

sophiestars

Reaction score
Hello girls,
Just wanted some advice. As the title says I am now 14 DPO and am now having some brown spotting. It is not heavy or flowing just when I wipe and I have not had any cramping to go with it. I did have some cramping yesterday afternoon and some brown tinged CM when I wiped but just assumed oh heres comes AF. Is there any chance this could be implantation or am I clutching at straws? I thought implantation would of happened earlier then this? Surely its impending AF? :cry:
xx

I thought I had implantation last month and it ended up being AF.

It started on the Saturday morning with spotting then disappeared until the Sunday night and then it was definitely AF.

You could put a little cotton bud to your cervix and see if it's got fresh blood on it?

Sorry if i've been a bit honest I didn't want to get your hopes up in case of AF.

Good luck!

xx

Thats ok I honestly think its AF aswell. I just seem to get my hopes up over anything now days as its our 6 month of trying, you know when you first start trying you think "well we'll have sex on ovulation and then bang we'll be pregnant" if only it was that simple ay :brat:
I feel really crappy today and just think whats the point its obviously isn't meant to be :cry:
I am going to try the cotton bud trick! If there is no fresh blood on my cervix is that a good sign? xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Maybe baby- just done the cotton bud thing and was just brown tinged cm..my cervix is so high could barely reach it! What do u think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back