How similar to pre-menstrual cramping is implantation cramping?

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm just wondering how similar are pre-menstrual cramping and implantation cramping as I have been having some cramps the last few days but only sometimes not constantly and they feel very like what pre-menstrual cramps feel like only I've been nearly throwing up every few minutes. Been feeling so queasy for the past week. Also starting from yesterday my boobs have been soooooo sensitive and feel VERY heavy. More so than usual when AF is on her way.

AF is due in about a week although I can sometimes be irregular so I'm worried this might be her coming early. (Although mine are usually late rather than early).

Any help would be great. I've read somewhere that implantation can actually sometimes be more painful than menstrual cramps. Has anyone experienced this?

Chloe
x

Hi Hun I can't help bu I'd love to know too!!
I got my bfp on Monday but had 2and half days of mild cramping. Af is officially due today so I'm hoping what I've been feeling is bubba digging down to get comfy and not bubba leaving me xx

i got cramps b4 bfp and after. When you going to test?

Awwww I'm sure your bubba is digging down deep for a lovely 9 month stay!

It's good to know you had cramping too! I'm hoping its a good sign as I'm worried its the witch back again :( Especially after all this sickness I've been having I got my hopes up!

I'll pray you have a super sticky little bean :)
x

If it's a normal 32 day cycle this month I'm due on the 13th but if its a 28 its the 9th lol so I'm going to leave it as long as I can find humanly possible. Although saying this I bought my tests today so I can't promise much :p

Zaymisa - How bad were your cramps? Did they feel like AF was on her way?

I didn't get ib but I had normal cramps. Tbh all of my symptoms were very similar to AF symptoms at the start. For me, it was hard to notice any difference. Good luck :) x

I got BFP yesterday and a stronger BFP today but I'm having cramps plus my friend got her BFP on Saturday and she is also having cramps. I've had mine since Friday. Fxd for u huni xx

Hi I am also getting cramps other symptoms are bloating, a bit of a cold and headaches. Also been feeling a bit sea sick the last couple of days. I am 9dpo so I did a test today it was a big BFN. Was gutted. Will try again in a few days. fx to you xxx

It's good to hear everyone getting cramps - in a good way as it's relaxed me a little bit knowing your all feeling what I am

Fx for bfp's girls xxxx

Now the cramps have eased off and I'm feeling really sick again. Hoping this is a really good sign :) Thanks for the replies everyone, made me feel a whole lot better.

x

Well cramps are back and feel scarily like AF Cramps. I couldn't resist but to do another test this morning should be apx 10dpo and again a BFN. So glum today

On a plus point and the witch does get me the Evening primrose oil and Vit B6 has done the trick and I have had a proper cycle no spotting etc. Will def be keeping that up.

Hope everyone is doing ok

k xx

Kathy I got a bfn 11dpo but a BFP at 12dpo so keep fx xxx

Fx for you both that they are all good signs girlies. Xxxx

These are very promising signs; I've read everything that mild cramping is normal so FX for you ladies. Good luck xxx

Was suppose to say I've read this 'everywhere' not everything - doh!!! I think you can trust the ladies who have experienced it themselves. Must be so nerve racking and excited at the same time. Can't wait to see your didgi results :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back