❤️January 2023 Testing Thread❤️

Similar to me in a way lol
I also had an increase in CM mine was more watery slime haha not globules

however when I got pregnant I had what you’re describing
I symptom spot too much, so if I didn’t “know” I wasn’t….I’d really think I was lol

I don’t know who is left over here in January lol, but if this isn’t the month….I know I’m gonna be so disappointed lol….instead of symptom spotting…I’m asymptomatic. I know as soon as I post this…..I’m gonna start feeling cramping lol. I’m due Sunday/Monday. I’m 8dpo, lots of cm, no spotting as usual, no cramps as usual, and my breasts haven’t stopped hurting since ovulation….and this is probably the worst they have hurt. What do you think?

Hi, sorry been a bit busy and not kept up with all the updates!

What do you guys think of this, definitely something there and been crampy. But can't tell the colour and these have given false hope in the past!

IMG_20230126_110055.jpg

Hi, sorry been a bit busy and not kept up with all the updates!

What do you guys think of this, definitely something there and been crampy. But can't tell the colour and these have given false hope in the past!

View attachment 93889
I’m struggling to see it, but it might be the lighting.,Will you be testing every day?

I’m struggling to see this one too….but keep testing if you think you see something!
Thank you I will test again either later or tomorrow I held my wee for 2 hours but did have a big cup of tea

Sorry, I can’t see on either as well, and after my experience with these tests I wouldn’t trust them anymore. All my other pregnancies these tests were good for me, but this time ttc I have had two very obvious false positives and multiple squinters that both me and my mum could see. So I have binned them for this cycle as disappointed me, and made me a little crazy last cycle haha but that being said good luck to you both :) fingers crossed they develop :) xx

Sorry, I can’t see on either as well, and after my experience with these tests I wouldn’t trust them anymore. All my other pregnancies these tests were good for me, but this time ttc I have had two very obvious false positives and multiple squinters that both me and my mum could see. So I have binned them for this cycle as disappointed me, and made me a little crazy last cycle haha but that being said good luck to you both :) fingers crossed they develop :) xx
Thank you for the reply, I'm super confused I wondered whether the tests was fault so I dipped one in water and it was stark white I do have a frer left, I really hope they develop I've tried for almost 11 years

So, I know I’m not supposed to do this, but I’m going crazy, as I still have no spotting….which either way, pregnant or not, is progress for me. I’m 12 DPO, due af on Sunday. My breasts have hurt non stop since ov, and it’s been truly the worst month of breast pain. I have some light cramping today, but much like my last pregnancy and much like af lol….I just got a flashing Cb digi smiley. Since they are no good for finding my actual peak accurately, I’m just using them up. I just need someone to tell me I’m reading into it too much, and that it doesn’t mean I have a slight chance of BFP Sunday or Monday.

So, I know I’m not supposed to do this, but I’m going crazy, as I still have no spotting….which either way, pregnant or not, is progress for me. I’m 12 DPO, due af on Sunday. My breasts have hurt non stop since ov, and it’s been truly the worst month of breast pain. I have some light cramping today, but much like my last pregnancy and much like af lol….I just got a flashing Cb digi smiley. Since they are no good for finding my actual peak accurately, I’m just using them up. I just need someone to tell me I’m reading into it too much, and that it doesn’t mean I have a slight chance of BFP Sunday or Monday.
I also have no tests in house lol

I don’t know how you’re being so patient I’d definitely be going to buy some tests @Fsb676 haha

@Fsb676 i don’t know how your are not out getting a test, I would have been testing for days by this point. All symptoms sound really promising, but so difficult to tell, and hard to not get hopes up. Fingers crossed for you when you do test. Such a rollercoaster of emotions it is xx

Hahha thanks guys. Yeah, it’s killing me. I thought about going out today? But I had one smear of the faintest pink….but nothing since. I still have a lot of clear cm and the cramps have subsided. They reappear ever now and then. It’s prob just af, but I’ll keep you posted lol

Just seen this. Omg you have the patience of a saint a haha. GL FX xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back