❤️January 2023 Testing Thread❤️

I’ve not heard of that before either but I think we DTD (coincidentally I might add) around implantation) so it could have helped with our BFP this month. Every bit helps!

You’re definitely not out yet either @Kiwi_53 mine didn’t show around 10DPO either. Fingers crossed for you!

bfn this morning too, it is internet cheapies that I have been using but my other pregnancies have all shown at 11dpo so I am going to just focus on what I can do now for next month, rather than dwelling on this month. And if we caught next month, the baby could potentially be born my birthday, which would be so lovely :) as our daughter and my husband actually share a birthday too :) but will keep updating when af arrives :) xx

Very interesting theory about the sperm. Never thought it could help with implantation. :)

Not sure what to think but I am very slightly spotting 3 days early. Could soya cut my cycle short? Who knows. I am 11 dpo today. Yesterday it was bfn, I didn't test today as only have 2 tests left at home.

After getting a definite line yesterday afternoon on an ic all be it a little after the time, I have tried multiple tests of the same brand yesterday, which were bfn (but I put it down to more dilute pee) but this morning bfn again, so I am guessing did test again, but it was a very convincing line, even husband saw it. So deflating, so going to bin those for next cycle. Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

After getting a definite line yesterday afternoon on an ic all be it a little after the time, I have tried multiple tests of the same brand yesterday, which were bfn (but I put it down to more dilute pee) but this morning bfn again, so I am guessing did test again, but it was a very convincing line, even husband saw it. So deflating, so going to bin those for next cycle. Hope everyone else is doing ok xx
Awww that’s so frustrating :( I’m sorry <3

I’ve had quite a few false positives with dodgy tests and it’s heartbreaking!

I am really PMSy today, keep thinking I’ve come on but I haven’t

then I did an ovulation strip today
Very strong positive on it
I’m like 7 days past my tww but I have irregular periods so I’ve no idea haha

033030CD-EF77-4B8D-8318-6920026F6C8C.jpeg

View attachment 93878
That is so beyond frustrating!!!!!

I'm still spotting, so AF is defo on its way. Soya iso brought ovulation forwards by 2-3 days which is not good, cause eggs were still not ready. I will take soya this month again. But can't decide what days. Makes me think to try a bit later and higher dose. There is so much info on google but nothing set in stone. Ladies just try until they they get their bfp. :)

@Kiwi_53 oh no that is so upsetting to see the line and then nothing again. :(

@Frankinstein12 this is very confusing! How long is your cycle?

View attachment 93878

Do you have any other brand of tests? An LH spike before AF can* be normal, however mine only ever got this dark with a BFP - either way, good luck.

I’m so sorry @Kiwi_53. <3

I’m sorry about this cycle @Charlotte9, wishing you every luck and baby dust for your next cycle. <3

Well as expected, af turned up today so onto the next cycle. Good luck to all those waiting to test :) and hope everybody is keeping well xx

Well as expected, af turned up today so onto the next cycle. Good luck to all those waiting to test :) and hope everybody is keeping well xx
I'm sorry Kiwi, sending you loads of baby dust for this cycle and good luck to everyone still to test :dust:

Af turned up yesterday. Onto next month. I will take soya again, this time 4-8 days. :)

Af turned up yesterday. Onto next month. I will take soya again, this time 4-8 days. :)

aww sorry, I am in the same boat, we seem to have similar cycle times so with any luck we are both getting bfps around the same time now in February :) I did try and make a February thread, but I am abit useless at technology haha and also not sure if there are many of us on here for feb but yeh good luck for next cycle :) xx

I’ve got the pregbee tests, I’m ‘11 days late’ for af but with pcos my periods vary from 29 days, 45 on average but have been as long as 50 so god knows!
Still no AF I have stopped doing pregnancy tests because the last time we had sex was 22nd dec so if I was pregnant it would have shown up already haha

I’ve got the pregbee tests, I’m ‘11 days late’ for af but with pcos my periods vary from 29 days, 45 on average but have been as long as 50 so god knows!
Still no AF I have stopped doing pregnancy tests because the last time we had sex was 22nd dec so if I was pregnant it would have shown up already haha
Grrr that’s so frustrating! I thought you might be back on with a BFP after that :/ I’m sorry!

Umm…ok…so plot twist….I have beeen having an incredibly abnormal amount of cm discharge….like tmi….the second I go, just globs of like eight inch stretchy and it just keeps coming. I noticed it was increasing a few days ago, but thought I already had my ewcm previously. I only ever had this when I was pregnant two years ago. As you may recall from my earlier post I’m definitely not pregnant, plus it’s be too early to test if I “was.” I had hope that maybe I missed my peak since I got discouraged that we couldn’t be due to the concussion, and stopped bbt and strips…..but I got curious yesterday and had a line, but I expected it was just dropping down from an earlier peak….I also did a digital which was an empty circle….just because I’m trying to get rid of them now that I have better tests and I’m a poas addict lol….but tonight I didn’t another one because this discharge keeps increasing….and it’s super positive…and the Sufi is solid smiley…..I don’t know that bd is happening tonight, but I think we could swing it tomorrow and Monday….should we even try….or am I just going out on a limb that will make me hopeful by the time af is due. I hate being optimistic on a slight chance, when we can’t even fall pregnant on a great month.

also…..I’m wondering if I’m just in denial that I’m more irregular than I thought….I used to feel so in tune with my body, and now that I track even more than I used to I’m starting to doubt myself lol any thoughts? Y’all are so incredibly helpful!!!!

Umm…ok…so plot twist….I have beeen having an incredibly abnormal amount of cm discharge….like tmi….the second I go, just globs of like eight inch stretchy and it just keeps coming. I noticed it was increasing a few days ago, but thought I already had my ewcm previously. I only ever had this when I was pregnant two years ago. As you may recall from my earlier post I’m definitely not pregnant, plus it’s be too early to test if I “was.” I had hope that maybe I missed my peak since I got discouraged that we couldn’t be due to the concussion, and stopped bbt and strips…..but I got curious yesterday and had a line, but I expected it was just dropping down from an earlier peak….I also did a digital which was an empty circle….just because I’m trying to get rid of them now that I have better tests and I’m a poas addict lol….but tonight I didn’t another one because this discharge keeps increasing….and it’s super positive…and the Sufi is solid smiley…..I don’t know that bd is happening tonight, but I think we could swing it tomorrow and Monday….should we even try….or am I just going out on a limb that will make me hopeful by the time af is due. I hate being optimistic on a slight chance, when we can’t even fall pregnant on a great month.

also…..I’m wondering if I’m just in denial that I’m more irregular than I thought….I used to feel so in tune with my body, and now that I track even more than I used to I’m starting to doubt myself lol any thoughts? Y’all are so incredibly helpful!!!!

Similar to me in a way lol
I also had an increase in CM mine was more watery slime haha not globules

however when I got pregnant I had what you’re describing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27