Hello! Room for another one?

jodied

Reaction score
:wave:

Hi ladies

A bit about me - I'm 29 and got married to hubby in May 2010 then we started ttc pretty much straight away and were lucky enough to get our bfp in the second month. Our beautiful little girl Ella arrived a month early on 2nd April 2011 and she is perfect. We decided to try for number two when we reached an 18 month age gap and as Ella will be 9mths old soon that means we are excited to be back here ttc.

Since coming off the mini pill in Nov my cycles have been 34 and 37 days. Af arrived today so I'm on cd1 and plan on using ov tests for the first time this month.

Looking forward to getting to know you ttc ladies - lets hope for lots of bfps and a lovely journey together through the different trimesters.

Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Jodie x

Hi welcome to the forum and fx you get your bfp very soon xxx

Hi thanks bellarina! I have been a PF member for a while and found it fab during my pregnancy with Ella but haven't been on so much lately as she keeps me pretty busy! Looking forward to making a whole other group of PF buddies to go through it all again with! :dust: to you x

awe thank you hun, hopefully we will be in tri 1 together. its cool youve already been thro it as you can impart alot of your wisdom from first time around to all us first time ttc'ers xx

I don't feel very wise! Let's hope we can all help one another into tri 1 and all the way through a happy and healthy nine months together!

Hi, always room for another one. Fx you get your bfp as quick as last time. Im 29 too and got married this may!! Can not wait to be a mummy.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back