❤️February 2023 testing❤️

Well 10dpo and negative test this morning. Damn tests got my hopes up. Need to buy different cheapies next time. Still got a pack left tho so won't but anymore yet.

How is everyone else doing x
I hate that so much! I don’t by frer anymore because of that. I’d only use it if I missed my period because I got too many in time evaps

Hi everyone I'm new here and I hope everyone is well. Like most women, I'm very confused. I will attach my first response I had 2 positives and rest negative with another. I'm about 10ish dpo so I understand it's still early but what do you guys think? I almost don't want to do more testing. Again good luck sending baby dust your way:)

Screenshot_20230128_142117.jpg

Hi everyone I'm new here and I hope everyone is well. Like most women, I'm very confused. I will attach my first response I had 2 positives and rest negative with another. I'm about 10ish dpo so I understand it's still early but what do you guys think? I almost don't want to do more testing. Again good luck sending baby dust your way:)

View attachment 93893
I should add I don't necessarily want to do more testing for them to be confusing. I had my daughter almost 3 years ago and she wasn't detected till almost 12 weeks even blood negative. And I had my period wile pregnant with her. So I hate the whole testing and blood work

View attachment 93893
That's definitely positive! Were the tests you got negatives on a different brand? They probably just weren't as sensitive! Congratulations xx

How you getting on @Sjf0709, hope your keeping well :)

I am on cd15 and have gotten my positive ovulation test this morning, we have been trying to follow smep this month, but have actually dtd an extra day lastnight so hope it all works out ok.

hope everybody’s well :) x
Thanks. I’m up and down tbh. I keep getting brown spotting which is worrying but I’ve got a scan booked in with EPAU on Monday so fingers crossed all is ok.

sounds like you’ve DTD just at the right time! Fingers crossed for you this month x

View attachment 93893
That looks positive to me! Congrats!! Like Unicorn has said, maybe the other brands aren’t as sensitive? Do you know their sensitivity levels? Or the brand you used?

Thanks. I’m up and down tbh. I keep getting brown spotting which is worrying but I’ve got a scan booked in with EPAU on Monday so fingers crossed all is ok.

sounds like you’ve DTD just at the right time! Fingers crossed for you this month x

Fingers crossed indeed, hopefully with it being brown things should be ok, such a worry though. I will be thinking of you :)

yeh I am hopeful, will be dtd the next few nights just to follow the smep, and to cover all basis. And going to try and stay positive this month too, and as relaxed as can be :) we are also going away a few days at midterm break so should be nice :) x

That's definitely positive! Were the tests you got negatives on a different brand? They probably just weren't as sensitive! Congratulations xx
The first 2 were first response 45 second rapid test the second was a little fainter and the other 2 were dollar store lol. But I've had goodluck with cheap ones too in the past. I will try again in a week. Thanks so much.

That looks positive to me! Congrats!! Like Unicorn has said, maybe the other brands aren’t as sensitive? Do you know their sensitivity levels? Or the brand you used?
First response was the first 2 and the others were dollar store. I was going o try again in a week and see how things go. Thank you :)

I'm the same was told in 2016 scans and blood tests suggest pcos I have cycles ranging from 26-31 days I also have type 2 diabetes so on metformin for that I've been trying for almost 11 years without success

Wow that's a long time I have heard that metformin is good for pcos and I have tried since October to get put on metformin for helping with pcos and weightloss as I can't get ivf until I lose another 2 stone after already losing 4 stone but this week since Wednesday I have lost 3lb following weightwatchers but I am joining a class on Thursday for weightwatchers so hopefully that will help

Hope you get your bfp soon

Keep us posted!

First response was the first 2 and the others were dollar store. I was going o try again in a week and see how things go. Thank you :)

I agree with @Sjf0709 ….those others may not be as sensitive. That’s def positive. Keep us posted!

Wow that's a long time I have heard that metformin is good for pcos and I have tried since October to get put on metformin for helping with pcos and weightloss as I can't get ivf until I lose another 2 stone after already losing 4 stone but this week since Wednesday I have lost 3lb following weightwatchers but I am joining a class on Thursday for weightwatchers so hopefully that will help

Hope you get your bfp soon
It really has been a long time hopefully 1 day I will get my bfp!! I asked my doctors about metformin for pcos but they wouldn't put me on it for that as its not actually approved for it I'm only on it because of my diabetes I've lost 2 stone in the last few months not international neither which I don't like I was 10 st 5 now I'm 8 st 12 been told I can't afford to lose anymore, I really hope you get your bfp soon, my partner has just started on the protein meals from Iceland ( if your in the UK) the nurse said there perfect for helping with weight loss

So I’ve been on a gluten and dairy free diet, I’ve lost 8lbs so far. Been doing a lot of research and this sort of lifestyle is the best to treat PCOS to lower insulin resistance and combat eating inflammatory foods. I’m really positive. I’m hoping it has a good outcome we shall see :)

So I’ve been on a gluten and dairy free diet, I’ve lost 8lbs so far. Been doing a lot of research and this sort of lifestyle is the best to treat PCOS to lower insulin resistance and combat eating inflammatory foods. I’m really positive. I’m hoping it has a good outcome we shall see :)
That’s awesome! I’ve been doing some research on the same thing! I stated put the year cutting out sugar for the inflammation and insulin resistance, but I fell off the boat. I was just saying yesterday that I was going to cut out dairy too. I’m going to join you! I’m so bad without accountability lol

What do you guys think of this morning?
11/12dpo really not sure as wasn't opking just going of ov pain

IMG_20230130_074832.jpg

That’s awesome! I’ve been doing some research on the same thing! I stated put the year cutting out sugar for the inflammation and insulin resistance, but I fell off the boat. I was just saying yesterday that I was going to cut out dairy too. I’m going to join you! I’m so bad without accountability lol

I found exercise was my biggest help conceiving my third. Ate whatever I wanted but I was walking 10k steps a day then a 5k run after I started doing that boom along came my littlest girl x

I found exercise was my biggest help conceiving my third. Ate whatever I wanted but I was walking 10k steps a day then a 5k run after I started doing that boom along came my littlest girl x
I will try this!
And maybe a shadow live I faintly see!!!!

And my poas addition is back :help:
Lol
I've done three today like a crazy person because I just can't work out if the tests just always have a line there or if I should get excited. I've ordered some FRER so hopefully can do one on Wednesday. :confused:

IMG_20230130_141807.jpg

I think I am 4 dpo today. And the waiting begins. :) I started 12K steps a day since July and I love it. I usually go for a walk after 7 pm every evening. Hope this will help me to get pregnant again!

How exciting @PeanutButter ! Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back