❤️Feb 22 Testing Thread❤️

I’m surprised I got a result on the weeks digital , they’re less sensitive aren’t they? Shows how rubbish the one step cheap strips are - avoid them! Trying not to get ahead of myself just yet x.
You are making me want to go test so badly lol. I’m only 8 dpo. Now I’m considering that my internet cheapies aren’t sensitive too. Hmmm I tested in the evening last night, and maybe had an evap line. I have had this stabbing pain in my right breast the last few days…..probably all in my head though lol. I have heard that the digitals need more hcg, and that the weeks digitals need even more…so that sounds like good news for you!

I’ve no clue when I ovulated; may be slightly a few days further ahead than I thought. But yes the weeks digital I believe are least sensitive! Not trying to fill my head with hope but it’s hard isn’t it. I found the clear blue digital with just pregnant or not pregnant , are quite reliable, more so than frers now - also those ones with a blue line that I did. I say you should test! Haha. Also - not building your hopes up but sharing my symptoms from the last week, probably starting last Friday, I had sharp pain in my breast!! Also, stomach ache and nausea has started. X x

I’ve no clue when I ovulated; may be slightly a few days further ahead than I thought. But yes the weeks digital I believe are least sensitive! Not trying to fill my head with hope but it’s hard isn’t it. I found the clear blue digital with just pregnant or not pregnant , are quite reliable, more so than frers now - also those ones with a blue line that I did. I say you should test! Haha. Also - not building your hopes up but sharing my symptoms from the last week, probably starting last Friday, I had sharp pain in my breast!! Also, stomach ache and nausea has started. X x
I did hahahah didn’t even need to be told. Of course I have line eyes…but no one else could see it if I asked lol….it was probably an indent/evap about to appear. I am soooo grateful for these cheapie tests lol. Plus not FMU…..but like you said…I hate getting my hopes up. Last several cycles I have had aches, but not stabbing pains….so hoping that is a good sign!!!! We shall see. I have a digital, but I am refusing to use it until there is legitimate reason lol

Love how you say “legitimate reason” haha.. yea cheapies are good for the urges to test! But not good for line eyes! I always think there’s something there when there isn’t. But maybe there was with yours? What brand is it. You’re still super early though! So maybe by the weekend if it was anything it will be more obvious! :)

Love how you say “legitimate reason” haha.. yea cheapies are good for the urges to test! But not good for line eyes! I always think there’s something there when there isn’t. But maybe there was with yours? What brand is it. You’re still super early though! So maybe by the weekend if it was anything it will be more obvious! :)
Maybe! That would be amazing. I checked it a few hours later…and there wasn’t even an evap line lol. Ever heard of healthy wiser? I have tried to research them, but haven’t found too much on them. I’d be curious to see what the true hcg level they read is. They claim to be great, but I haven’t heard others talk about them. Idk Don’t worry….I’ll probably be testing before and through the weekend lol

@Sugar10 still keeping everything crossed for you!

@Fsb676 everything crossed for a bfp for you!

I’m very up and down at the moment. It’s so frustrating when I feel like we’re trying everything and yet not even getting a bfp. And I’m worried this month will be out as I’m due to ovulate on Wed but have my HSG on Monday and so can’t dtd before then. But, at least it’s getting done I guess - not that I’m looking forward to it! Sorry - enough of my depressing rant!

@Sugar10 still keeping everything crossed for you!

@Fsb676 everything crossed for a bfp for you!

I’m very up and down at the moment. It’s so frustrating when I feel like we’re trying everything and yet not even getting a bfp. And I’m worried this month will be out as I’m due to ovulate on Wed but have my HSG on Monday and so can’t dtd before then. But, at least it’s getting done I guess - not that I’m looking forward to it! Sorry - enough of my depressing rant!
Ugh….I am feeling the same feeling. I’m still looking at a blank test this morning at 9DPO. Going to quit testing…so I tell myself. I think I am going to do one more set of blood work, and then…I think I’m going to chicken out of my HSG. If it’s not supposed to happen, then I will just have to accept it, even though it totally breaks my heart. Well, now I am on a rant lol. Hope you start to feel better soon, especially with answers from your HSG! <3

Ugh….I am feeling the same feeling. I’m still looking at a blank test this morning at 9DPO. Going to quit testing…so I tell myself. I think I am going to do one more set of blood work, and then…I think I’m going to chicken out of my HSG. If it’s not supposed to happen, then I will just have to accept it, even though it totally breaks my heart. Well, now I am on a rant lol. Hope you start to feel better soon, especially with answers from your HSG! <3
Thank you :smile:. I completely understand why, but I don’t think you should necessarily chicken out of the HSG (although I hope you don’t need it!). Everyone I’ve spoken to about it says it’s really not that bad and sounds much worse than it is. I’ve also read that it can actually clear your tubes and help you get pregnant. If you have it then it will at least rule out any issues for the future.
My best friend had all the tests and the HSG and had resigned herself for needing IVF and/or that it might not happen - and that’s when she got pregnant - so maybe there is an argument for ‘giving up’. But I’ve always desperately wanted kids and me ‘giving up’ would just be me lying to myself!
Anyway, I’m being far too negative - onwards and upwards! Fingers crossed for us all!

Thank you :smile:. I completely understand why, but I don’t think you should necessarily chicken out of the HSG (although I hope you don’t need it!). Everyone I’ve spoken to about it says it’s really not that bad and sounds much worse than it is. I’ve also read that it can actually clear your tubes and help you get pregnant. If you have it then it will at least rule out any issues for the future.
My best friend had all the tests and the HSG and had resigned herself for needing IVF and/or that it might not happen - and that’s when she got pregnant - so maybe there is an argument for ‘giving up’. But I’ve always desperately wanted kids and me ‘giving up’ would just be me lying to myself!
Anyway, I’m being far too negative - onwards and upwards! Fingers crossed for us all!
Thanks for the encouragement! I’ve been trying to talk myself out of wanting to be pregnant and have children. I’m definitely lying to myself. My husband keeps telling me that’s not what my heart truly desires. It just hurts so much….but then you know. I’m the oldest of nine kids, and always loved being in a big family. I never really thought long and hard at what it would be like to not have any kids, ya know? Maybe some day. <3 I’ll take your advice into consideration on the HSG…and look forward to the update on how yours goes! :)

@Jamla @Fsb676 sorry you’re both feeling disheartened and worrying. I really hope it happens for you soon. I have children but still spent months trying to conceive this time - almost a year now, and the last two in a row I’ve lost, with no explanation, I think it sometimes just takes time. But definitely have the tests you’re able to have and hopefully it’ll help you :)
and rant away haha.

I’ve had really really light brown discharge? Like a tea spoon worth, nothing more , so I’m slightly anxious now. I know it could be normal, I also know it could be the start of something else about to happen :(
I just want everything To be ok, don’t know how we will cope if it’s a 3rd loss in a row :( x x

@Fsb676 I completely understand. My husband and I are both one of 4 and we’ll go down any route possible to have kids. If we were younger, I’d prob try to tell myself to relax a little, but I’m concerned about my age and losing the chance to conceive naturally. Anyway, on a more positive note, I’ll let you know how the HSG goes! Not looking forward to it but I’m sure it’ll be fine!
@Sugar10 Sorry your feeling anxious but it’s understandable. Everything crossed for you that it’s not anything bad and is just normal and nothing to worry about! Xx

@Jamla @Fsb676 sorry you’re both feeling disheartened and worrying. I really hope it happens for you soon. I have children but still spent months trying to conceive this time - almost a year now, and the last two in a row I’ve lost, with no explanation, I think it sometimes just takes time. But definitely have the tests you’re able to have and hopefully it’ll help you :)
and rant away haha.

I’ve had really really light brown discharge? Like a tea spoon worth, nothing more , so I’m slightly anxious now. I know it could be normal, I also know it could be the start of something else about to happen :(
I just want everything To be ok, don’t know how we will cope if it’s a 3rd loss in a row :( x x
@Sugar10 Good to hear from you! Thanks for the encouraging words for us both….and letting the rants be ok lol….it helps to share with people that understand/have a similar experience. I am sure it’s impossible to not be concerned, with all that has happened the last few months. Will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted, and definitely see if you can get some blood work done to check hcg and progesterone! Have they checked if you have low progesterone? If there isn’t another problem, and caught in time, they should be able to supplement. My mom had that problem. With my mc last December, they put me on it, but it was too late. It dropped after the fact, and not before.

I was starting to feel positive that we’d made it to the weekend, and then just tonight have had some pink when wipe, so now I’m convinced it’s going to happen over the weekend. So gutted. :( I’m going to ask about that if this ends up in a loss again as it shouldn’t happen 3 times in a row when as far as i was aware I have nothing wrong with me. :(
Anyway, that’s my miserable rant. Hoping it’s nothing. Not expecting the worse.
I’ve had a bubble bath tonight as I felt achy from work, could this trigger some irritation and spotting? This is me clutching at straws. :(

I was starting to feel positive that we’d made it to the weekend, and then just tonight have had some pink when wipe, so now I’m convinced it’s going to happen over the weekend. So gutted. :( I’m going to ask about that if this ends up in a loss again as it shouldn’t happen 3 times in a row when as far as i was aware I have nothing wrong with me. :(
I’ve had a bubble bath tonight as I felt achy from work, could this trigger some irritation and spotting? This is me clutching at straws. :(

ughh @Sugar10 I am so sorry!!! I suppose it could be some irritation. It could also just be normal, but you’ve had two losses in a row…so I know it seems this would be the same. I think there is some hope, but I also know the feeling of hating to have false hope. Sometimes my mind likes to think the worse, so it can be relieved at a positive outcome…instead of the other way around. Have they not already checked you out at two in a row? I have heard that after three, whether in a row or not, they generally do a bit more. It’s just so sad they wait until three. I really wonder if maybe you should be on some progesterone in very early pregnancy. Have they told you to try waiting out a cycle between? I have heard three different opinions on this. One is that three months after miscarriage you are more likely to get pregnant…..two is that you should wait a cycle to be sure the lining comes back in properly and thick enough to sustain another pregnancy….but contrary to that….third…I have heard they may just tell you to wait a cycle so that dating is easier/more accurate. I sort of kind of waited after mine last year….halfway through my fertile window we gave up and just did it when we felt like it….but I haven’t gotten pregnant since then anyway. Because it’s taken so long, I’ve often told myself, if I was ever to miscarry again, I don’t think I’d waste a cycle. Especially, if it’s more for dating accuracy. Maybe others have some input. I hope that you get some answers, and that this little bean has a positive outcome. Praying for you this weekend! <3

I’m afraid I don’t really have any advice, but I just wanted to say that I really hope everything is alright. My friend had a little bleeding at about 10 or 11 weeks and all was fine, so hopefully it’s not what you fear. I’ve also been told by my fertility nurse that baths are fine provided their not super hot.xx

Aw Sugar… I hate this for you. It’s not impossible for spotting to be normal. I had it for a couple weeks early on and I’m 33.5 weeks now. It was brown or pink. I was very scared. And after 2 losses I totally understand why it’s such a stresser.. I really do hope everything turns out okay for you this time <3

Thankyou guys. @MysticKitten that’s good to know - Thanks. Well after that bit of pink last night I’ve had nothing, with my miscarriages I started spotting dark brown and it never quit just gradually got heavier until a few days in it was red. So I’m trying to stay hopeful that it’s implantation. But like @Fsb676 said I always think the worst too, so I’m prepared anyway.
I haven’t any any advice from the gp really or told to wait , just had a scan which showed everything normal, and the cyst I previously had was gone. Because I’ve lost really early like 4/5 weeks my cycle has returned to normal within a few days so I wouldn’t see a reason to wait.
I cant really do anything about things right now so I just need to stop moaning and wait and see what happens! Sorry to be a downer!! What dpo are you now @Fsb676 ? have you tested since :)
Hope youre ok @Jamla x x x

Thankyou guys. @MysticKitten that’s good to know - Thanks. Well after that bit of pink last night I’ve had nothing, with my miscarriages I started spotting dark brown and it never quit just gradually got heavier until a few days in it was red. So I’m trying to stay hopeful that it’s implantation. But like @Fsb676 said I always think the worst too, so I’m prepared anyway.
I haven’t any any advice from the gp really or told to wait , just had a scan which showed everything normal, and the cyst I previously had was gone. Because I’ve lost really early like 4/5 weeks my cycle has returned to normal within a few days so I wouldn’t see a reason to wait.
I cant really do anything about things right now so I just need to stop moaning and wait and see what happens! Sorry to be a downer!! What dpo are you now @Fsb676 ? have you tested since :)
When I got my anatomy scan, the tech said my placenta may have been over the cervix in the beginning of my pregnancy. Apparently that can make you more susceptible to spotting? We went to emergency room at 6+3 and they found her heartbeat. But those first couple weeks of wait and see were awful. Your feelings are valid and this is a safe place to vent them :) <3

@MysticKitten ah really, that’s also interesting, I think it’s just these first few weeks of unknown is just the worst isn’t it. Until you get to a point where you can relax a little, I’m thinking every little pain and twinge is bad! I’ve had a few aches and pains but nothing major. I’m constantly wanting to avoid the toilet so I can’t see if I’m spotting or not :( my boobs are getting more sore though, which I guess is one positive. It’s just time isn’t it. Unfortunately it’s out of my control. So we will see. I will likely test again today! :) I had a half decent line on another cheap test yesterday, not dark though. But that doesn’t always mean anything either! The best thing to do would be to not think about it and just relax ..... easier said than done! :) x

@Sugar10 I’m alright thanks. Not really looking forward to my HSG on Monday, but my husband has taken the day off and is being very supportive and I know it’ll be fine and is for the best. Hopefully it’ll end up helping us finally get a bfp!
Glad to hear you’ve had nothing since the bit of pink! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back