❤️Feb 22 Testing Thread❤️

Hi! Fingers crossed for us all!
Can you put me down for 19th please!

I’m already out for February, but could you put me down for the 28th anyway. ;) I test early, so why not. Lol Thank you <3

Had a scan this morning (as I couldn’t get the HSG) this cycle and she said all looks good and I’m about to ovulate. We dtd yesterday and will tomorrow and I’ve got everything crossed! Lots and lots of baby dust to all of us!

Hey, let’s hope it’s a good one :) can I be put down for 18th, but will likely start testing earlier haha.
I’ve not been testing much at all this cycle, I’ve no idea if and when I’ve ovulated. But wanted to take a more relaxed approach. Although it’s driving me crazy ha xxx

How long do you all keep regularly dtd after you ovulate? We’ve continued dtd every 2 days, but tomorrow it will be around a week after and I don’t know if we should just relax a bit…

Before ovulation is a bit more important than after. Some say one day, some say three, the most I’ve heard is five days…so you should be good. The egg only lives a very short time after ovulation. Sperm have much longer lifespans…so you want to maximize the time like five days before ovulation. At least this is what I have repeatedly been told and researched. ;)

Thanks. We dtd 2 days before, on the day and every 2 days since, so hopefully we’ve covered it! I have read that it can help implantation, but not sure if that’s true! I guess we can relax about it a bit though!

Was just checking in from wondering myself, @Jamla. :)

This month we said we were quitting five times lol….and then proceeded to opk with Cb digi…..officially in two week wait, except that we got in Saturday and Sunday, but managed to miss peak day yesterday. Hopefully we will get this evening in though. I’m not gonna stress…yeah right….even if we missed the exact peak, we should still have plenty of chance around it. Idk My other lab work came back with good AMH, but high FSH…..so that’s not that great. Anyone know if that can be very related to stress? Well, anyway…that was long.

How is everyone else doing? How are you @Jamla? To be honest I check in once or twice a day. ;)

Have a lovely day! <3

Hey ladies. I had an appointment at the hospital last sept to see a consultant with a view to start treatment. (don’t worry I’m fine) I was due a follow up mid Dec for test results etc. (which I never had)

It’s now Feb and 21 weeks down the line I still hadn’t heard back. That department closed end Dec to end Jan due to covid.

So rang again this morning… and reading between the lines I think they lost me. They used to have 8 secretaries and now only have 2 across the whole dept and my consultant doesn’t have a secretary at all now apparently.

But the upshot is I have a new appointment for 12 April. I could cry, 7 months wasted. No doubt I’ll have to have tests done again as the results will be far to old to use

Can I scream now

(P.S sorry for the rant ladies) xx

@Fsb676 I don’t know for a fact, but I would’ve thought it could be caused by stress - most things are affected by it! And doing it around the peak should work! Fingers crossed!

@Clarkecharm I hope you have now screamed! You poor thing - how awful. My friend had her tests massively delayed due to covid as well. Hopefully you’ll get pregnant before the April appointment and then won’t have to worry about it! And don’t apologise for ranting - always feel free to rant!

I’m not bad thanks, just waiting until my AF is due. This is when I always try to stay positive! We’re going to be at my parents’ house this weekend and I’m not sure whether I’ll take a test with me or not…I’ve already decided I’m going to say I’m on a “health kick” and so no booze, but if I am late and take a test and it’s a BFN, then it might be very obvious with my mood. At the same time - the not knowing would be awful! But, I guess I wouldn’t test until Sunday anyway, so maybe I’ll just wait until we get home - if need be! I’m probably completely overthinking this as always and my AF will probably appear before we leave!

Hey ladies. I had an appointment at the hospital last sept to see a consultant with a view to start treatment. (don’t worry I’m fine) I was due a follow up mid Dec for test results etc. (which I never had)

It’s now Feb and 21 weeks down the line I still hadn’t heard back. That department closed end Dec to end Jan due to covid.

So rang again this morning… and reading between the lines I think they lost me. They used to have 8 secretaries and now only have 2 across the whole dept and my consultant doesn’t have a secretary at all now apparently.

But the upshot is I have a new appointment for 12 April. I could cry, 7 months wasted. No doubt I’ll have to have tests done again as the results will be far to old to use

Can I scream now

(P.S sorry for the rant ladies) xx

Oh, @Clarkecharm! How terrible! I am so so very sorry to hear! That is ridiculous and unacceptable! I do hope that you don’t have to do all of the testing over…though it seems likely. What a disappointment. It’s such a shame that this covid thing is causing all of this extra craziness that should not be happening. I’m so glad you finally tracked them down!

@Fsb676 I don’t know for a fact, but I would’ve thought it could be caused by stress - most things are affected by it! And doing it around the peak should work! Fingers crossed!

@Clarkecharm I hope you have now screamed! You poor thing - how awful. My friend had her tests massively delayed due to covid as well. Hopefully you’ll get pregnant before the April appointment and then won’t have to worry about it! And don’t apologise for ranting - always feel free to rant!

I’m not bad thanks, just waiting until my AF is due. This is when I always try to stay positive! We’re going to be at my parents’ house this weekend and I’m not sure whether I’ll take a test with me or not…I’ve already decided I’m going to say I’m on a “health kick” and so no booze, but if I am late and take a test and it’s a BFN, then it might be very obvious with my mood. At the same time - the not knowing would be awful! But, I guess I wouldn’t test until Sunday anyway, so maybe I’ll just wait until we get home - if need be! I’m probably completely overthinking this as always and my AF will probably appear before we leave!

Ugh @Jamla I know what you mean…..I would be in the air to take or not take the test too….but lately I’ve been just feeling like I’d be more relaxed if I’d just forget about it…even though I’ll be more stressed because I’d also be overthinking. I always test early and think….oh it’s just too early….all the way until the day of af I never learn and always over analyze….except for the one time I actually was pregnant….that time I was convinced I wasn’t hahahaha

@Fsb676 I try so hard to forget about it, but I never manage it! And I would ignore when my af is due, but then I’d have a glass of wine with my parents and I’d worry that that would cause my af (I know that doesn’t make sense!)! I also always want to be prepared for my af and so always know when it’s due! We’ve been house sitting for almost three weeks and they have two dogs and so I’ve been busier and haven’t had as much time to think about it so hopefully that might have helped!

I say that I forget about it….or that I’m going to….but never do. I always have a reason for keeping track of it, like being prepared….or this or that, etc. The business does help! Keep us posted this weekend! ;)

We women are obviously just too good at multitasking! :D And will do!

Hey Ladies, I’m watching from afar, but I’m still here. :lol:

Hoping to see many BFP’s this month and I’ll be with you next month. I’m glad your finally going to get some answers @Clarkecharm, you’ve especially been in my thoughts. <3

That’s me too @RainbowMama…..always watching from afar even if I’m not posting. :) Looking forward to having you back next month!

Hey ladies. I’m here and keep checking in. Just having a manic time. :)
I thought I was due AF any day - but haven’t been doing opks , just the odd one here and there, as I wanted to be more relaxed about it all.... so I’ve no clue really! Could be a week or two off yet! :)
Sorry about that @Clarkecharm , that’s so awful for you. I hope you have some answers soon. @Jamla and @Fsb676 fingers crossed for good news :) and I’m always testing early ha ha so you’ll never be alone in that! :) Ive no clue about those tests and if stress affects or not, but hoping it’s all good for you xxx
Kinda wishing I’d tested regularly after the 2nd miscarriage now, then I’d know where I was :/ arghhh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back