❤️Feb 22 Testing Thread❤️

Well, I’ve started to get that heavy feeling so pretty sure my af is about to arrive. I know I don’t know it is for sure, but I already feel a bit down about it…:(
I guess my HSG is the next step…

Sorry - I realise it’s stupid to get down about it before I actually know!

Sorry again ladies, not sure what was up with me yesterday, feeling a little better today. No af yet but I’m pretty sure it’s due soon. Hope you’re all in better moods than me!

Ugh @Jamla I know the feeling….physical and emotional. Glad today is better. Hope you don’t end up with af!

I’m out this month, af arrived right on schedule. Very light but definitely af. Gutted but I think I knew it was coming :(.
Baby dust to everyone still waiting!

I’m out this month, af arrived right on schedule. Very light but definitely af. Gutted but I think I knew it was coming :(.
Baby dust to everyone still waiting!
Ughhh I’m sorry. The next few days are always the hardest for me when that happens. :(

Thanks. Being away was a welcome distraction!

@Jamla so sorry AF arrived, it always makes you feel down for a few days doesn’t it. Fingers crossed next cycle :)

View attachment 93548

So this happened :) but the last two cycles have ended in miscarriage so I’m not getting my hopes up. It would be so cruel to happen a third time :(

Wow! This is awesome @Sugar10!!!!!! How many dpo are you?!?!? That’s a pretty solid line going on there!!!! Congrats. Praying this one sticks! <3

I have no clue what dpo I am as I haven’t been testing. Going to do a clear blue weeks test next week I think. yes I thought the line was pretty good! It came up straight away too. I was shocked , didn’t expect it to be positive. But now really anxious that it’s going to end up in another miscarriage :(

I have no clue what dpo I am as I haven’t been testing. Going to do a clear blue weeks test next week I think. yes I thought the line was pretty good! It came up straight away too. I was shocked , didn’t expect it to be positive. But now really anxious that it’s going to end up in another miscarriage :(

I would be nervous too. That’s so good though that you got a positive! So excited for you!!!!

Congratulations @Sugar10 - brilliant news! Keeping everything crossed for you for this one! And thank you, as expected, now I’m back to reality I’m feeling a bit down.

But, I’ve just booked my HSG for next Monday, so at least I can get that done and, assuming nothing’s wrong, it’ll then be lots of dtd and praying! We can’t dtd before then, so really hoping I don’t ovulate early this month!

Congratulations Sugar! <3 Praying for a sticky baby for you. X

Thank you guys. Every day I’m checking for bleeding , just keep praying.
Also got added stress of having to leave my property, so having to find somewhere else to live. Which is so hard to do these days as there’s a million checks and not guaranteed to pass them if you aren’t financially perfect! :(
So potentially homeless by April .. my poor kids , this has happened to us too many times. The landlords keep selling :(

Awww that is a ton of stress! Just be careful, because that doesn’t help. Praying you find a place soon!!!

497E5450-CF38-4A1A-9FC8-2A8AE4127C7A.jpeg So I’ve got this , this morning. I found it in my stash so thought I’d use it! Thought it was way too early tbh. But on the one-step cheap strip, the line is barely visible!! Which do I trust? I’ll show you the one step (which I am not a fan of these strips anyway!)
C99C3E84-FCCB-4975-B05A-EA24813A83EA.jpeg

View attachment 93549 So I’ve got this , this morning. I found it in my stash so thought I’d use it! Thought it was way too early tbh. But on the one-step cheap strip, the line is barely visible!! Which do I trust? I’ll show you the one step (which I am not a fan of these strips anyway!)
View attachment 93550

Oh wow! I def see the line…..but I can’t believe you also got a positive digital! Makes it so much more real to see “pregnant@ than any old line….bold or faint.

I’m surprised I got a result on the weeks digital , they’re less sensitive aren’t they? Shows how rubbish the one step cheap strips are - avoid them! Trying not to get ahead of myself just yet x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back